If you would like to contact the club for any reason, please send your question into ENQUIRIES@SURREYCRICKET.COM or call 0844 375 1845.
The most frequently asked questions about Tickets and Refunds can be found HERE.
When will I receive my tickets?
- Depending when booked, we will endeavour for all tickets to be received no later than 14 days before the event. Tickets will only posted to the address registered with the credit card company.
Can I collect my tickets on the day of the match?
- Tickets purchased fewer than four days prior to the event will be available for collection at the ticket office. In order to pick up your tickets, you will be required to produce: The credit / debit card used to purchase the tickets.
What should I do if I need a duplicate ticket or if I want to upgrade a junior ticket?
- On receipt of your tickets please check that all details are correct. Should your tickets be lost or stolen and duplicate tickets are requested please contact the ticket office to arrange duplicates. Please note duplicate tickets are issued at the ticket offices discretion and will only be issued to the original purchaser.
Are tickets available to buy in advance for day 5 of the Investec Test Match?
- Yes – please click here to view ticket prices and further information on the Investec Ashes Test Match.
What is our refund policy?
- Click here to view our rain/refund policy
What is the reciprocal arrangement for members of other counties?
- Members of the opposition county are required to purchase a ground entry ticket to the game and during LV=CC and CB40 fixtures will be allowed entry into the Members’ Pavilion on production of their respective county membership card. Unfortunately there are no reciprocal arrangements for FLt20 fixtures.
How do I become a Member of Surrey CCC?
- There are three main types of membership – Surrey & England, County and Championship. As well as a Junior membership – The Junior Hollioake Club
- Please click here to see information on all of our membership packages and how to become a Member.
What is the next fixture at the Kia Oval?
What is the start/end times for LV=CC, CB40, FLt20 and International fixtures?
- Please click here for further information on start times
How do I find out the score in the current Surrey CCC fixture?
- Please click on the ‘Live Scores’ tab on the top right hand corner of the screen
What is the current team selection?
- The squad for each fixture is released the day before the game and will be confirmed on the morning of the game. The squad information will be posted on our news section of the website. Please click here to view our latest news. Alternatively, you can follow us on Twitter, where we provide regular team updates.
How do I make a complaint to the Club
- All complaints must be made in writing. Please supply your name, telephone number, postal address and email details…
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Writing to: Customer Service Team, Surrey County Cricket Club, The Kia Oval, Kennington, London, SE11 5SS
How do I keep up to date with Club information, special offers and ticket updates?
- Please sign up to our newsletter by filling in your name and email address in on the home page of the website, just underneath the menu drop downs.
What’s the weather like?
Can I take a Camera into the ground?
- Yes, we are happy for you to bring cameras into the ground
Where is the Library now located?
- The Library has moved into the Galadari Museum, located in the Sandham and Laker rooms of the Members’ Pavilion.