Surrey County Cricket Club Customer Complaints Procedure
Our commitment to customers:
- We aim to ensure making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We will treat your complaint seriously, with fairness and reason, for the good of the Club
- We will deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We will learn from your complaint and use it to review and improve our service
- A record of all complaints will be made
- We will provide a first response within three working days
- We will issue a full response within 21 days
- If there is a delay we will keep you informed
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the service we provide, this could include not delivering a service on time, providing the wrong information, providing poor quality of service, when you have a problem with a member of staff.
How to make a complaint:
All complaints must be made in writing. Please supply your name, telephone number, postal address and email details…
- By email at: email@example.com
- In Writing to: Customer Service Team, Surrey County Cricket Club, The Kia Oval, Kennington, London, SE11 5SS