Tickets are now on sale for the ICC Champions Trophy 2013 – taking place at The Oval, Edgbaston and Cardiff next June.
The Oval will be staging five games during the tournament, four group matches and a semi-final, with six of the world’s top eight sides guaranteed to take to the field beneath the famous Kennington gasholders between the first game on Friday June 7th and the semi-final on Wednesday June 19th.
One of the most popular games is sure to be England’s floodlit clash with Sri Lanka on Thursday June 13th but clashes between World T20 champs West Indies and Pakistan , India and the West Indies and Sri Lanka and Australia are also sure to be played out in front of large crowds.
To make sure you don’t miss out on seeing the latest world-class sporting event to be staged in London, please see below for details on how to purchase tickets.
Full ICC Champions Trophy 2013 ScheduleFriday June 7th – West Indies vs. Pakistan Tuesday June 11th – India vs. West Indies Thursday June 13th – England vs. Sri Lanka (Day/Night) Monday June 17th – Sri Lanka vs. Australia (Day/Night) Wednesday June 19th – First Semi Final
Tickets are now available outside of the Pavilion/Bedser Stand by contacting the ICC on 0844 249 2013 (5p a minute from a BT landline, calls from other networks and mobiles may vary) or by online by following the below instructions:[bullet]
- Click here
- Click on ‘Create an Account’
- Fill in your details and click ‘Complete Registration’. You will then be sent an email with a link to activate your account.
- Click the link in the email to activate your login.
- Proceed to purchase tickets
Surrey and England Members are able to buy tickets for their allocated seat in the Pavilion/Bedser Stand from 10th November* at 9am by calling the Surrey CCC ticket office on 0844 375 1845 or go to our website by clicking here.
*All Members will receive a notification regarding specific deadlines from SCCC. Please contact our ticket office on 0844 375 1845 or by emailing email@example.com for further information.
- The Family stand is an ‘alcohol-free’ area. To purchase adult tickets within the family stand there must be at least one Under 16 within your party.
- There is a purchase limit of 8 tickets per match-day.
- The U21 ticket allocation is only available in the ‘Silver’ Price category areas.
- A list of ticketing FAQs and details on each venue including transport links can be found on the Ticketing site.
Please note that demand for tickets may be high. To cater for this, on the opening weekend, we have forty staff running a 24 hour service who are trained and waiting for your call. Please also note that your priority window does not shut until the dates given above, so please do not panic if you cannot get through initially; your seat will be available to you during the entire priority window.