If you operate an Apple system (Mac/Ipad/Iphone) you can simply click on the below images and they will download straight into your i-calendar. However, if you wish to download the fixtures into your outlook calendar, please follow the instructions below.
Microsoft Outlook 2000/2003/XP
Please follow the instructions below for Microsoft Outlook 2000/2003/XP to install. Please note that if you simply download the file and double click it, then only one calendar entry will be added instead of all of them.
- Right click this link and save the file to your Desktop (or right click on images above and save link to desktop)
- In Outlook select the “File” menu
- Select “Import and Export”
- Select “Import an icalendar or vCalendar file (.vcs)”
- Click on the Desktop button
- Select “icalendar format (*.ics)” from the drop down box
- Locate the saved file
- Select OK
For Microsoft Outlook 2007
Follow the instructions the same instructions above, but once you have selected ‘import icalendar or vCalendar file’ :
- click ‘next’
- Browse to your Desktop and Select the .ics file
- Then choose to ‘Import’ if you would like to integrate in a single calendar, or ‘add as new’ if you would like it in a separate calendar.
Please note this will add all the future games into your Outlook calendar. However Outlook does not automatically update the times or dates should they change, you will need to do that manually. Please be aware if you have imported these successfully once, don’t repeat the process above again, because it will duplicate the entries, rather than replace them.