1. Payment and/or your signature constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Following receipt of your booking form and/or payment Surrey County Cricket Club will send you an email to confirm your booking.Any cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the course commencing will not be refunded.
3. The player cannot start the course without a completed medical and contact form being supplied to the course administrator.
4. Surrey County Cricket Club nor any of its staff nor persons involved with the organisation of the Surrey County Cricket Club Junior Courses accepts liability for any losses or additional expenses incurred by any participant or their parents or guardians due to injury or sickness, strikes, war or any other cause beyond their control whilst at a Surrey Junior Coaching Course.
5. Please note that refunds or transfers to be issued due to injury or illness need to be supported by an official doctor’s certificate confirming that the participant’s physical health is no longer suitable to take part in the remaining sessions.
6. Cancellations to any winter sessions caused by adverse weather conditions will not result in any refunds. Where possible an alternative date will be found to replace the cancelled session although this may not be possible.
7. Surrey County Cricket Club reserves the right to modify a course programme due to adverse weather conditions, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstances.
8. If a parent or guardian would like to make a complaint to the Surrey County Cricket Club then they should contact the office by phone, email or written post. The parent or guardian will be contacted within 3 working days of the complaint being received, but the complaints procedure may take up to 2 weeks.
By making payment and/or signing the booking/consent form, you confirm that you are the parent or guardian of the child listed within the booking and have custody and control of him/ her and you confirm that:You have read and accept all of our terms and conditions
You accept that we will only administer prescribed drugs, e.g. antibiotics or inhaler, to your child during the camp with your verbal and written consent at the start of the course
You consent that we may call upon emergency medical advice for your child if an incident requires it
You accept that there is a possible risk of injury on our cricket course programme
You consent to trained first aid personnel caring for your child in the event of an accident.
CommunicationsAll communications will be sent to the email address provided upon registration.
Data will be shared between Surrey Cricket Foundation and Surrey County Cricket Club to enable both bodies to improve our customers cricket experience and interaction with the county. Your data will not be shared with any third parties.
You will receive information about the club and relevant products relating to the Surrey County Cricket Club
You may opt out from receiving communications at any time by following the instructions on the bottom of any email you have received from Surrey County Cricket Club.