KIA OVAL LIMITED (THE “CLUB”)
- All persons entering the Ground are admitted strictly subject to the following Ground Regulations and the Rules and Regulations of the ECB, and of the Ground Authority, Kia Oval Limited (hereinafter called “KOL”).
- All persons must comply with instructions and decisions given by KOL Officials, Stewards and Police Officers.
- Entry to the ground is only permitted to spectators who agree to be searched if requested by a steward or person designated by the Ground Authority.
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) has implemented a ban on the importation of alcohol and glass containers from 2006 onwards. This regulation will apply to all category ‘A’ matches listed below.
THE IMPORTATION OF ALCOHOL WILL NOT BE PERMITTED AT MATCHES LISTED WITHIN CATEGORY ‘A’
– International Match Days under the control of the England and Wales Cricket Board
– The Hundred
– Major International tournaments such as the ICC Champions Trophy and Cricket World Cup
– Other Events as deemed appropriate by KOL
For matches listed within category ‘B’ alcohol importation will be restricted to a maximum of four 500ml cans of beer & lager or a 750ml plastic container of wine per person. No further alcohol will be permitted on any subsequent re-admission to the Ground.
– LV= Insurance County Championship
– Royal London Cup
– Surrey Women
- KOL reserves the right to close bars at any time and refuse sale.
- In line with the Health Act 2006 and commencing on the 18th April 2007, No smoking is permitted within the following areas: Bars Hospitality Suites Internal Areas Covered Concourses Stands & all seating areas Smoking is permitted within the following areas: Uncovered Concourses Forecourt Areas Car Parks
- The number and size of bags that may be brought into the Ground will be restricted to ONE BAG PER PERSON and this bag must measure no more than 18”x12”x12” (45cm x 30cm x 30cm), so that it may fit comfortably under your seat.
- All events are staged in accordance with the current Rules and Regulations of the ICC the ECB and KOL.
- Play cannot be guaranteed on any day, and KOL reserves the right to make changes to its advertised fixtures without any notice.
- Spectators are prohibited from entering the playing area at all times. Players and officials regard entry on to the playing area as a threat to their personal safety. Spectators entering the field of play are liable to prosecution under the Public Order Act.
- Racist language and gestures or the use of foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- The obstruction of gangways, access-ways, exits, entrances or staircases, congregating in non-designated areas or seeking entry to stands or seats for which the spectator does not hold a valid ticket is strictly forbidden.
- The climbing of walls, fences, stands, structures or any other buildings in the Ground is strictly forbidden.
- Defacing or obscuring any sign, notice or advertisement is strictly forbidden.
- Tickets are not transferable, and proof of identity and age, where an age concession is claimed, may be required.
- The use of any cameras, mobile phones, computers and other electronic equipment for the recording, transmission or communication of match details, statistics, images etc is not permitted other than with the appropriate accreditation.
- Only persons authorised by KOL are permitted to offer goods and services for sale or distribution inside the ground.
- No person shall interfere in any way with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of spectators including the unnecessary making of noise such as that produced by radio sets, whistles, horns, bells and other instruments.
- No person shall unreasonably obstruct the view of play of other spectators.
- Prohibited items: the following items are prohibited and may not be taken into Ground.
- Glass containers and metal cans including soft drinks in either container
- Knives and other offensive weapons
- Fireworks and smoke or gas canisters
- Sticks and poles (including flag poles)
- Klaxons, megaphones and compressed air, or expelled air operated horns Banners which could severely restrict the view of, or be construed as offensive to, other spectators
- Musical instruments, other than those with prior agreement in writing from the Ground Authority
- Any dangerous article that causes offence or deemed unsuitable by the Ground Authority.
- KOL reserves the right to:
- Refuse admission to any person
- Refuse admission to any person carrying any article referred to in 19 above
- Refuse admission to any person attempting to carry out or transport alcohol into the Ground
- Refuse admission to any person carrying or attempting to conceal an ‘unlawful’ ticket.
- Bare torsos are not permitted in the Pavilion, Members’ Enclosures, or any other area decided from time to time by KOL. All those entitled to use the Members’ or other private areas must maintain a reasonable standard of dress.
- No animals (other than guide dogs for the blind or authorised guard dogs) will be allowed to enter the ground.
- KOL reserves the right to prosecute or to eject or to cause to be ejected by an authorised steward or Police Officer any person who, within the confines of the ground, is considered by KOL, its employees or agents, in their absolute discretion, to be or have been behaving in a manner likely: –
- To bring KOL or game into disrepute or
- To interfere with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of other spectators or
- To impede in any way the activities of KOL, including the progress of any match or
- To be in breach of one or any of these Ground Regulations.
- Any person prosecuted or evicted may be asked to supply to KOL his or her name and address and KOL shall be entitled to take any steps which they consider necessary, including search of the evicted person, in order to substantiate the name and address of the person concerned.
- KOL may, in its absolute discretion, bar from entry to the Ground, for any period, any person prosecuted or ejected in accordance with 24 above and may take such steps, including informing the parents or guardians of the person concerned, of the said bar as they consider necessary or desirable for the implementation of the said bar.
- Any person barred from the Ground under 24 above shall not enter or attempt to enter the premises during the currency of the said bar, and any person found on KOL property during the currency of such a bar may be proceeded against by the KOL in the County Court for damages for trespass and or an injunction.
- KOL reserves the right at its absolute discretion to alter these Ground Regulations from time to time. Such alterations shall be announced in the manner KOL considers most appropriate.
Are you looking for our Refund policy?
Kia Oval, Kennington
Last Updated: Just Now