Published: 8th January, 2021
Surrey Dining Club have set dates for their events at The Kia Oval in 2021, starting with the second day of Surrey v Leicestershire on Friday 16th April.
With the announcement of Surrey’s first batch of County Championship fixtures in the summer of 2021, the Club have set which days events will occur in a hospitality suite of The Kia Oval.
The Surrey County Cricket Dining Club, established in 1996, is for Surrey Members to meet and dine whilst listening to an interesting array of guest speakers who have endless Surrey & England tales to tell.
Guest speakers previously have included Alec Stewart, Mark Ramprakash and Surrey Member Sir John Major.
The Club host functions throughout the entirety of the calendar year, with a mixture of luncheons and golf days.
More information on the Surrey Dining Club, as well as an application form, can be found here.
While more dates may yet be added as the domestic schedule is completed, the dates arranged so far are:
- Friday 16th April, Surrey vs Leicestershire (Day 2)
- Friday 30th April, Surrey vs Hampshire (Day 2)
- Friday 21st May, Surrey vs Middlesex (Day 2)
- Tuesday 13th July, Surrey vs Somerset (Day 3)
- Tuesday 14th September, Divisional fixture (Day 3)
- Wednesday 22nd September, Divisional fixture (Day 2)
- Friday 10th December, Christmas Lunch