Published: 7th November, 2019
Surrey County Cricket Club Members benefit from priority International ticket access for both the Test Match and One-Day International at The Kia Oval in 2020, ahead of tickets going on sale to ballot entrants later this year.
All Membership categories can purchase their allocation of Internationals tickets at a discounted rate from 9am on Tuesday 12th November to Monday 25th November. Ticket allocations are specific to the Membership category held and are listed below.
- England v West Indies Test Match – 4th-8th June 2020
- England v Ireland One-Day International – 15th September 2020
Members International Ticket Allocation
|Membership Category||Test Match|
England v West Indies
England v Ireland
|Surrey and England||Allocated Seat |
8 Tickets outside of the Pavilion*
4 Tickets outside of the Pavilion
|County||8 Tickets outside of the Pavilion*||4 Tickets outside of the Pavilion|
|Championship||2 Tickets outside of the Pavilion||2 Tickets outside of the Pavilion|
|T20||2 Tickets outside of the Pavilion||2 Tickets outside of the Pavilion|
|County 16-25||2 Tickets outside of the Pavilion||2 Tickets outside of the Pavilion|
|Junior (U16)||2 Tickets outside of the Pavilion||2 Tickets outside of the Pavilion|
Please note: A junior ticket must be accompanied by an adult ticket when purchasing. This is in compliance with our ground safety regulations.
*The specified ticket allocation is across Days one to four of the Test match, not per day. Additional tickets are available for Day five.
Tickets for all domestic cricket at The Kia Oval
Fixtures have not yet been released for the domestic 2020 cricket season. Later this moth we will announce the date when domestic tickets will go on sale.
How to purchase your 2020 International tickets:
Fixtures at the Kia Oval can be purchased online at kiaoval.com/tickets, and by using the below step-by-step instructions:
- Please visit our online booking log-in screen (click here)
- Once at the login screen, please ‘Activate Account’ which appears on the left-hand side of the screen under ‘Sign’In’
- Once clicked, you will then be prompted to enter your Membership or client reference number and surname. Members should enter their Membership number, prefixed by an ‘M’, ensuring the number is 5 digits in length. e.g. Membership number 721 becomes M00721. Members with a six-digit Membership number need not do this.
- Then click ‘Find Account’. You will then need to fill in your details and once finished, you will be able to view the matches which are available to buy.
Please note, if you have never used this facility before, or bought tickets with us, please click to REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT.
If you have purchased online previously make sure you have your log-in details (email address and password).
Please note that if purchasing for other Members, you must re-assign the ticket to their Membership before proceeding to checkout.
Tickets for all fixtures can be purchased by calling the Ticket Office on 0203 946 0100.
- If you are a Member purchasing 2020 International tickets, you will need your Membership number (the letter ‘M’ followed by 5 digits, or a six-digit number).
- You will then be required to confirm your details with the operator before securing your tickets.
- If you are not a Member, but have booked with us before and would like to use your same account, you will need your client reference number (a six-digit number).
- If you have not booked with us before, please call 0203 946 0100, where our Membership team can assist you.
The Members’ Pavilion is strictly for Members only
You will not be able to buy tickets in the Pavilion for your guests for International and T20 Blast matches; should you do so, any tickets bought for non-Members will be cancelled. A Surrey Membership Card will be required for entry to the Pavilion on any International and T20 Blast match days.
Access to the Pavilion on International match-days (without a ticket) will be based on stewards discretion and the Pavilion Capacity.
Members are allowed to buy tickets for their guests in the Pavilion for County Championship and Royal London One-Day Cup matches only.
If you would like to discuss any of the above please do not hesitate to contact our Membership and Ticket office using firstname.lastname@example.org.