Refer a Friend – Become a Rey’ferrer!
Surrey County Cricket Club is reformatting our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme to recognise the continued support of our loyal Members and welcome new Members to the Club. Our aim is to become the biggest Cricket Club for Members, grown by Members. Become a Rey’ferrer and help grow our Club together. Come on you Rey’ferrers!
Our Rey’ferrer scheme includes some fantastic rewards to recognise each introduction made by an existing Member for the 2019 season:
- Each Member to introduce one new member will receive a Limited-Edition Surrey CCC boxed pen
- Members who refer two new members will also receive a Traditional Surrey wool cap
- Members referring three new members will also receive a complimentary meal for two in our Pavilion Alcock restaurant
- Members who refer four or more members will also be gifted an official signed Surrey team photo
In appreciation of those joining us as Members in 2019, we would also like to welcome all referred Members to get to know the Club and ground, with a half price voucher for a fantastic Kia Oval Tour!
How to Refer a Friend
To refer a friend, you can fill in the application form below (the form is also available to print and return to).
The Kia Oval,
With applications completed via the online form below, the new Member will receive a follow up call by a member of our Membership team to process payment for the Membership.
Alternatively, referred Members can contact the Membership Office on 0203 9460100 and quote the name and Membership number of the existing Member who has referred them.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer does not apply to Junior Pride of Lions Memberships
- This offer applies to referrals as of September 2018 only
- Referred friend must not have been a Member in the 2017 or 2018 season
- The referrer must be a current Member of Surrey County Cricket Club
- There are no cash alternatives to the rewards given
Quotes from past Rey’ferrers
Mr Iain Rodger, Member – “I most recently referred my friend Tom after inviting him to The Oval a few times and wanted to encourage him to become a Member. I received a lunch for two in The Alcock Restaurant and we very much enjoyed our time there. It’s an excellent incentive scheme for Membership, that works well for both the current and new Member! Please keep it going!”
Mr Richard Green, Member – “I referred my friend Dave after giving him and his girlfriend Pavilion access to some SCCC matches, courtesy of my Membership vouchers. Neither had visited a cricket match before, and indeed had very limited knowledge, but soon became engrossed in the ‘Surrey experience’. Dave decided to purchase a Membership himself, and asked if there was such a scheme to reward me for my efforts. I had also been referred via the scheme by a fellow Member.”