How to book tickets at the Kia Oval
2020 Members should make notes of the key dates for securing their international tickets for England’s Test Match against West Indies and ODI against Ireland.
- Friday 4th October – Existing (2019) Surrey and England Members must renew their seat by 4th October to ensure that they retain it for the 2020 season
- Monday 7th-Friday 18th October – New Surrey and England Members can choose a seat, or renewing Surrey and England Members can swap to an unclaimed seat
- Thursday 24th October – Friday 1st November – Surrey and England Members can purchase their International tickets for the West Indies Test and Ireland ODI in their seat
- Monday 4th-Tuesday 5th November – Any unclaimed seats in the Micky Stewart Members’ Pavilion following the Surrey and England Members on-sale date (24th October – 1st November), can now be purchased by all other Membership categories on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Tuesday 12th November – All Members of Surrey County Cricket Club can purchase their allocation of guest tickets for 2020 Internationals against West Indies (Test) and Ireland (ODI)
There is a Members’ process in place for 2020 T20 guest tickets, view our guide on the new process HERE.
If you wish to use this facility but have not yet registered your email address for online purchases, please follow the below instructions:Please go to our online booking login screen, which can be found here.
If you have not previously registered your email address with the Club, please select ‘Register new account’ on the top right hand of the screen. You will then be taken through the process to create a new account.
If you have previously registered your email address with the Club, please instead select ‘Sign in’ which appears on the top right hand of the screen, then select ‘Activate Account’.
Once clicked, you will be prompted to enter your Membership or client reference number and surname. Then, click ‘Find Account’. Fill in your details and once finished, you will be able to view matches which are available to buy.
If you have booked with us before, please visit this page, select the fixture you would like to purchase and then log-in. Please ensure you have your email address and password ready.
We encourage ticket buyers to select the Print at Home option when purchasing tickets. Purchasers can then opt to print the tickets, or download them to the TX.IS app, Surrey County Cricket Club’s official mobile ticketing partner.
Ticket Office: 0203 946 0100Please select the ticketing option on the phone menu
If you are a Member, please ensure that you let the operator know and ensure you have your Membership Number to hand as the operator will ask for this during the booking. If you don’t know your Membership Number, please have alternative details available for the operator to locate you on the system
If you are not a Member, please have your client reference number to have. If you do not know this bumber, the operator will be able to locate you using personal details if you have booked before or registered on the website
If you have never booked with us before or registered on the website, you can still purchase tickets and the operator will set up an account for you during the booking process
At The GroundTickets are available for all non sold-out matches at the Ticket Office, situated by the Hobbs Gates at the Pavilion End of the ground.
They can be paid for in cash or by card.
It is also possible to pre-purchase tickets for other matches in person on the day.