Here at the Kia Oval we are passionate about delivering equality to all our customers attending events or indeed just visiting the Kia Oval.
We are constantly striving to improve standards and improve our facilities and attitudes accordingly.
We are committed to developing an ongoing program of improvements and would welcome your constructive comments. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following facilities are available for persons with visual impairment.
- Live commentary on Radio London Online by clicking this link.
- The public address system will give live scores and updates of key developments during the match.
- Guide dogs are permitted within the ground. Should your dog require water then the staff at any food service outlet will me more than willing to help. Please can we ask that any dog mess is tidied up immediately and deposited in the bins provided.
- Should any assistance be required to reach your seat or any facility then please contact the nearest steward who will make arrangements for assistance to be made available.
- A number of key signs have been adapted to a raised print format.
- Outside the ground all crossing have textured paving compliant with current legislation.
The following facilities are available for the hearing impaired:
- Induction loops have been installed in a number of the seating blocks in the ground.
- In addition all receptions, tickets offices and a number of catering outlets also have this facility. Switching your hearing aid to M or T can access the system.
- Hearing dogs are permitted within the ground. Should your dog require water then the staff at any food service outlet will me more than willing to help. Please can we ask that any dog mess is tidied up immediately and deposited in the bins provided.
The following facilities are available for persons with impaired mobility:
- Match day parking for Blue badge holders is available on or near the site (dependent on fixture type) and can be booked subject to availability 4 weeks prior to each fixture by contacting Zoe Blackman on 0207 8205735 or by e-mailing email@example.com. Please be aware that for major match days there are road closures in place on the Kennington Oval which may affect access to some side streets.
- For conference parking including Blue badge holders please contact OEL reception on 0207 8205678
- Access & Ground Entry is good with all entrances having dropped kerbs, in additional to wheelchair friendlily entrance gates.
- Seating Areas for the mobility impaired are in excess of the minimum requirements and offer a multitude of views to suit all tastes.
- Should any assistance be required to reach your seat or any facility please contact the nearest steward who will make arrangements for assistance to be made available.
- Wheelchair friendly toilet facilities are plentiful and available throughout the ground with the majority requiring a RADAR key. If you are not in possession of such a key then contact the nearest steward who will source one for you immediately.
- Catering Points have in the main been adapted to offer low level service points. Where these are not available our staff will be more than happy to source any product for you.
- Call Points are situated by many of the main doors that are more problematic. To operate these push the DDA compliant pads and someone will open the door for you.
- First Aid, medical & clinical waste facilities are available at either end of the ground for your use.
- Facility accessibility is good throughout the ground with less than 5% of internal areas being non wheelchair friendly.
- Accessible Taxis can be ordered from within the OCS or Pavilion end receptions. Please book in advance as demand is high.
- Wheelchair chargers – we are happy to store wheelchair chargers on site for our regular visitors. Should you require this facility then please contact Zoe Blackman on 0844 375 1845 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.