Members of Surrey County Cricket Club benefit from free guest vouchers that allow them to bring their friends and family to The Kia Oval for County Championship and One Day Cup match-days.
The below outlines how many guest vouchers each Membership category provides.
|Membership Category||County Championship Vouchers||One-Day Cup Vouchers|
|Surrey and England||8||4|
For 2023, guest vouchers can be accessed digitally, via your online ticketing account, or by collecting a physical voucher from the Ticket Office at The Kia Oval.
Below is a guide as to how to access your guest vouchers online this summer.
Please note that you can also collect your guest vouchers on a match-day from the Ticket Office at The Kia Oval.
- Visit tickets.surreycricket.com
- Sign-in to your account in the top right of the page
- Click on ‘Tickets’ in the navigation bar at the top of the page
- Scroll down to the County Championship and Royal London Cup fixtures
- Click ‘Buy Now’
- Use the calendar to select the match-day that you would like to bring guests too
- Using the drop-down menu under ‘Quantity’ select the number of Guest Vouchers that you would like to use for this fixture. Please note that you must use thee Tariff ‘Member Guest Voucher’ and not ‘Adult’ or ‘Junior Under 16’. It is also important to remember the allocation of Guest Vouchers that you can use within your Membership category (as shown above)
- Click ‘Buy Now’
- A summary of your tickets will appear. Click ‘Buy Now’ if you wish to proceed, or ‘Continue Shopping’ if you would like to use Guest Vouchers for another fixture.
- On the Order Summary page, you can assign all tickets to yourself and these will be sent to you via email. You can then distribute these Guest Vouchers to your friends and family. Alternatively, you can use the drop-down menu to select ‘add new’ and create an account for your friend/family member so that they receive the tickets directly to their email.
- Tick the box at the bottom of the page to agree to our Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
- Click ‘Complete Your Order’
- Once complete click on ‘View Order Details’. Here it will give you the option to print the tickets.
- Click ‘Print’ under the ticket you wish to download. Note that your ticket will download for you to show on a mobile device, or print out.
- You can add the name of your guest if you wish to, or you can keep them assigned to you. Click ‘Save’ and ‘Continue’.
- The ticket will download and can then be saved to your phone, or emailed directly to friends, ready to be scanned at the gate.
Please note that you do not need to print your tickets, and these can be shown on your mobile device upon entry for scanning.
Guest vouchers can also be accessed by contacting our Member and Supporter Services on 0203 946 0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.