PURCHASING TICKETS TO THE KIA OVAL
Fixtures at The Kia Oval can be purchased online at kiaoval.com/tickets, and by using the below step-by-step instructions:
- Click here to log in to our online ticketing site, using the email address associated to your Surrey Cricket Ticketing Account.
- Alternatively, if you do not have a Ticketing Account, please register one here.
- Once logged in, navigate to ‘Tickets‘ at the top of the page and select the fixture that you would like to purchase a ticket(s) for.
- If you are purchasing tickets for a major match-day, you will need to select your seat from the seat map that appears. However, if you are purchasing for another domestic fixture, simply select the day you wish to attend, as unreserved seating is in operation.
- Once you have selected your seats, or day of cricket, click ‘add to cart‘ at the bottom of the screen.
- Double check that these are the ticket(s) that you would like to purchase, and click ‘buy now‘ to proceed.
- If all the tickets in your basket are for you and your guests, please use the drop down menu on the left hand side to assign all tickets to yourself. Please note, tickets must be assigned to proceed.
- Ensure the delivery method of the tickets is going to the correct email address (the one associated to your Surrey Ticketing Account).
- You will have to read and accept our Ticketing T&Cs, before clicking ‘proceed to payment‘.
- Select the payment method that you would like to use. Please note, we do accept American Express.
- Enter your details and click ‘pay now‘.
- Once your payment has been confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note, this may take up to 48 hours to arrive.
- Instructions as to how to download your tickets will be available on your confirmation email, or for a major match-day, they will be sent to you in advance of the fixture.
Please note, if you have never used this facility before, or bought tickets with us, please click here to register a Surrey Cricket Ticketing Account.
If you have purchased online previously make sure you have the email address and password associated to your Ticketing Account to hand.
If you are a Member of Surrey County Cricket Club, and are purchasing tickets on behalf of other Members, you must re-assign the ticket to their Membership before proceeding to checkout.
Tickets for all fixtures can be purchased by calling the Ticket Office on 0203 946 0100.
- If you are a Surrey County Cricket Club Member purchasing international tickets, you will need your Membership number on hand. This is the number on your Membership Card. Please note, the former ‘M Numbers’ are no longer in operation and this is not a valid Membership number.
- You will then be required to confirm your details with one of the Team before securing your tickets.
- If you are not a Member, but have booked with us before and would like to use your same account, you will need your client reference number (a six-digit number).
- If you have not booked with us before, please call 0203 946 0100, where one of the Member and Supporter Services Team will be able to assist you.
If you have any problems with purchasing tickets, please contact us via email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.
Are you looking for our Refund policy?
Kia Oval, Kennington
Last Updated: Just Now