A unique and limited opportunity to secure your long-term support of the Club.
This Spring, we are thrilled to be opening our fantastic new stand adjoining the Micky Stewart Members’ Pavilion, with its unrivalled facilities including a restaurant, bar and terrace. The mid-tier of the stand – the Laker Balcony – is named after Surrey’s legendary bowler, Jim Laker and offers one of the best experiences to watch cricket in the world.
New for 2021, Surrey County Cricket Club is launching a Laker Debenture Membership situated on the Laker Balcony. This a unique and limited opportunity to secure your long-term support of the Club.
A Laker Debenture Membership has many superb benefits including:
- Premium level seating with breathtaking views
- Access to a fantastic new Members’ bar, terrace and restaurant
- Option to buy tickets for your guaranteed seat for all International matches, including the Ashes
- Tickets included for your guaranteed seat for Vitality Blast T20 fixtures
- Fully transferable Membership for family and friends to use
- Personalised seat plate (not available anywhere else in the ground)
A 10-Year Laker Debenture Membership can be secured for a cost of £10,000 (inc. VAT), paid either in full or with an initial 25% deposit and the remaining amount payable by 1st July 2021. Alternatively, there is a 25-Year option for a one-off cost of £20,000 (inc. VAT).
Any Members who have already made a financial commitment to the Club (for example, a Silver Debenture), will have any monies they have pre-paid to the Club, credited against the cost of a Laker Debenture Membership.
For more information about securing a Laker Membership, please call the Member and Supporter Services Team on 0203 946 0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kia Oval, Kennington
Last Updated: Just Now