THIS GUIDE PROVIDES ALL OF THE KEY INFORMATION THAT SURREY AND ENGLAND MEMBERS NEED AHEAD OF PURCHASING THEIR ALLOCATED SEAT FOR 2024 INTERNATIONALS
Surrey and England Members’ priority window to purchase their allocated seat for 2024 internationals will take place from 10am on Tuesday 10 October, and close at 5pm Friday 13 October 2023.
This priority window allows Surrey and England Members to purchase their allocated seat access at an exclusive price before anyone else.
2024 internationals include England Men’s Vitality IT20 against Pakistan on 30 May, England Women’s Vitality IT20 against New Zealand on 13 July, and England Men’s LV= Insurance Test Match against Sri Lanka starting on 6 September.
If you have any questions regarding purchasing tickets in your seat, or your Membership in general, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Member and Supporter Services Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASING YOUR SEAT
- Log in to your online Surrey Ticketing Account here.
- Once logged in, click the action on the Home Page: ‘View 2024 Ticket Reservation Details‘.*
- The page that appears will show all the tickets that have been reserved for you in your allocated seat for the 2024 Internationals. If you would like to proceed and purchase all tickets, click ‘PAY FOR ALL TICKETS‘. All days of International cricket will be selected by default.
- If you would like to select the specific matches that you would like to attend, click ‘SELECT INDIVIDUAL TICKETS‘. You can now select which matches you would like to purchase your seat for.
- Once you are happy with your selection, click ‘Continue‘ at the bottom of the page.
- Your Shopping Basket will appear showing the matches that you have chosen. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘BUY NOW‘.
- A summary of your purchase will appear. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tick the box to agree with our Ticket Terms and Conditions and click ‘PROCEED TO PAYMENT‘.
- Enter your card details and click ‘PAY NOW‘.
- Your payment will be processed and a confirmation email sent to you within 24 hours.
*If you do not see any actions on your Home Page, click on ‘Reserved Ticket(s)’ on the right sidebar of the screen. All international matches are selected by default, please deselect any fixtures that you do not wish to attend and proceed with step 5 as above.
What is the easiest way for me to purchase my allocated seat?
The easiest way for Surrey and England Members to purchase their allocated seat is online via their Surrey Ticketing Account.
When can I purchase the rest of my ticket allocation for the 2024 internationals?
This year, Surrey and England Members have priority to purchase their full allocation ahead of other Membership categories in an exclusive window. Surrey and England Members priority window to purchase their full allocation opens on Tuesday 17 October at 10am, and will close on Friday 20 October at 5pm.
How many tickets can I purchase in the general priority window?
Surrey and England Members can purchase up to eight Men’s Test Match, four Men’s IT20 and unlimited Women’s IT20 tickets, in addition to their allocated seat.
Is it guaranteed that I can purchase my allocated seat at any point during this window?
Surrey and England Members are guaranteed to be able to purchase their allocated seat, at any point, during their dedicated window (10 – 13 October). After this date, their seat may be taken up by other Members or supporters.
For any specific questions related your allocated seat tickets, please click the link below or contact our Member and Supporter Services Team on email@example.com.
For all Refund and Ticket Terms and Conditions, please use the buttons below:
Kia Oval, Kennington
Last Updated: Just Now