Terms and Conditions for the Sale and Distribution of International Tickets
Tickets will be issued at the discretion of Kennington Oval Limited (KOL) and its authorised agents on the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any person who purchases, possesses or attempts to use a ticket issued under these Terms and Conditions (“Ticket(s)”) shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to have complied with these Terms and Conditions:-
- KOL reserves the right to refuse the sale of Tickets to individuals or agencies if it reasonably believes such person or persons are intending to re-sell such Tickets. KOL also reserves the right to refuse the sale of Tickets to anyone who is subject to a current prohibition preventing them from purchasing Tickets due to a prior contravention of KOLs ticket Terms and Conditions.
- KOL reserve the right to cancel any orders exceeding the stated Ticket limit including any orders made by customers having the same name, billing address or credit card details.
- Unless via our own official ticket exchange tickets may not, under any circumstances, be auctioned, offered for sale or re-sold above face value (whether by an applicant or any third party). Any Tickets auctioned, offered for sale or re-sold above face value (whether on the internet or elsewhere and whether by an applicant or any third party), shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Ticket shall be nullified.
- Ticket(s) shall not, without the prior written permission of KOL be:
- used for any promotion, advertising, fundraising, auction, raffle or any other similar commercial or non-commercial purposes;
- used as a prize (or part of a prize) in any contest, competition, (promotional) game of chance, lottery or sweepstake;
- combined with and sold or transferred as part of any package of goods or services; or
- combined with and sold or transferred as part of any travel, accommodation or hospitality package.
- All Tickets remain the property of KOL at all times.
- Anyone who sells or transfers Tickets not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions will risk losing the right to purchase Tickets for a period of 4 years from the date of such breach. Any decision as to the loss of such rights shall be taken by KOL or its nominated representatives and any person(s) affected by such loss of rights shall have the right to appeal to KOL in accordance with the policy in place by KOL from time to time and which is available at www.kiaoval.com
- The applicant assumes absolute responsibility for all Tickets purchased in his/her name and will be penalised in accordance with these Terms and Conditions if any Tickets allocated to him/her are used or offered for sale in contravention of these Terms and Conditions, whether or not such contravention took place with the knowledge of the applicant.
- Tickets are issued subject to the Ground Regulations established by KOL from time to time and KOL shall be entitled to refuse admission to any Ticket holder in reasonable circumstances and shall give written reasons if requested. A copy of the full Ground Regulations currently in force is available on The Kia Oval Official Website at www.kiaoval.com and is also available on application from the ticket office at Surrey County Cricket Club.
- KOL reserves the right to refuse admission or cancel the booking without notification (and without refund or compensation) to anyone who has acquired a Ticket in breach of these Terms and Conditions (an ‘Unlawful Ticket’). Unlawful Ticket holders will, if necessary, be ejected from the stadium, without refund or compensation, after they have entered the ground and may be liable to legal action.
- No exchanges are made or refunds given, other than those covered under the appropriate rain check policy. Once a booking has been made it cannot be altered.
- In the event of curtailment or cancellation of play due to rain KOL shall operate any refund or reimbursement which may be due to the applicant in accordance with its rain check policy, the full details of which are available at kiaoval.com
- KOL reserve the right to cancel, curtail, postpone or make alterations to the time, date, duration and location of any match in the event of unforeseen circumstances, including (without limitation), force majeure, safety and security concerns or other cause beyond the reasonable control of KOL. In the event of such action being taken, KOL shall not be liable for any refund, loss (including indirect or consequential loss), damage or expense caused.
- Should circumstances dictate that the opposition are unable to tour, ECB and KOL reserve the right to substitute opposition of International status.
- Duplicate Tickets will only be issued as a replacement for a Ticket that has been lost, stolen or mislaid. Any child rate tickets that have been purchased in advance can be transferred to an adult ticket upon payment of the relevant seat price. There are no downgrades on Tickets. Requests made for a duplicate Ticket [or transfer of an Under 17 to an adult Ticket] must be made by the original purchaser.
- Tickets will be distributed in accordance with KOLS distribution procedures, details of which are available from the Kia Oval ticket office upon request.
- If KOL reasonably suspect an applicant has committed a ticket touting offence, it will notify the ECB who may in turn notify other First Class Counties and the Marylebone Cricket Club and/or the relevant law enforcement authorities. By making an application for Tickets, the applicant agrees that KOL may disclose the applicant’s details for these purposes.
- KOL reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Where such change materially affects the rights of the applicant (and when the application has resulted in a purchase), the applicant will have the right to a full refund.
- Applicants have entered into these Terms and Conditions for themselves and, where more than one Ticket is issued to the applicant, on behalf of the person accompanying them. Applicants must inform the person accompanying them of these Terms and Conditions and obtain their agreement to abide by them.
- Applicants acknowledge (regardless of whether they are allocated any Tickets) that KOL may use any information provided during their application for the purpose of processing applications and for KOL enforcement of its legal rights.
- By attending The Kia Oval Ticket holders consent to photography, filming and sound recording of themselves as spectators and members of the crowd. KOL its licensees and those authorised by it may use such photographs, films and recordings (including any copies) without compensation or credit.
- Any Ticket holder attending The Kia Oval shall not (other than for their own private and domestic use) record, use or transmit over the internet, radio, television or any other current or future media, any sound, image, recording or description of the match taking place (including any results, statistics, information or other data in respect of the match, whether in whole or in part) or the grounds of The Kia Oval or to assist any other person(s) conducting such activities.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable the provision shall be amended in a reasonable manner or it may be severed from the terms. In either event the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions (and the Ground Regulations) constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to these Terms and Conditions which is not already set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, KOL reserve the right to pursue legal proceedings in a competent court of the applicant/Ticket holders’ domicile, where such proceedings shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit KOL liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law. KOL aggregate liability in all other circumstances shall otherwise be limited to the face value of the applicant’s Ticket(s).
- These Terms and Conditions shall not affect a person’s statutory rights as a consumer.
- Any person not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
The International Cricket Council (ICC) has implemented a ban on the importation of alcohol, glass containers and metal cans. Following close consultation with the Police and Health and Safety advisors, this regulation will apply to all category ‘A’ matches.
THE IMPORTATION OF ALCOHOL WILL NOT BE PERMITTED AT:
International Match Days under the control of the England and Wales Cricket Board
Domestic T20 Blast matches
For matches listed as category ‘B’ alcohol importation will restricted to a maximum of four 500ml cans of beer/lager or a 750ml plastic container of wine per person. No further alcohol will be permitted on any subsequent re-admission to the ground.
THESE CATEGORY ‘B’ GAMES ARE:
LV= County Championship
Royal London One-Day Cup