GENERAL TICKET PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tickets will be issued at the discretion of Kennington Oval Limited (KOL) and its authorised agents on the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any person who purchases, possesses or attempts to use a ticket issued under these Terms and Conditions (“Ticket(s)”) shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to have complied with these Terms and Conditions:-
- KOL reserves the right to refuse the sale of Tickets to individuals or agencies if it reasonably believes such person or persons are intending to re-sell such Tickets. KOL also reserves the right to refuse the sale of Tickets to anyone who is subject to a current prohibition preventing them from purchasing Tickets due to a prior contravention of KOLs ticket Terms and Conditions.
- KOL reserve the right to cancel any orders exceeding the stated Ticket limit including any orders made by customers having the same name, billing address or credit card details.
- We reserve the right to cancel your ticket(s) due to events beyond our reasonable control and/or should we believe it is reasonable to do so on health and safety grounds. If we cancel your ticket(s) in such circumstances, you will be eligible for a refund of the face value of the ticket(s) (which shall not include any initial booking / administration fee, if applicable, which shall be non-refundable). We have absolute discretion as to which tickets to cancel in a situation where reduced capacity at the venue result in a requirement to cancel a proportion of tickets.
- We reserve the right to impose health and safety related conditions which attendees must comply with (including but not limited to the provision of details of all attendees for Test and Trace purposes). Any attendees refusing to comply with such conditions may have their ticket(s) cancelled, be refused entry or removed from the venue.
- We shall not be liable to you for failure to perform any of our obligations to the extent that the failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control. Personal arrangements and expenditure, including travel, accommodation and other costs and expenses incurred by you relating to a match which have been arranged by you are at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible or liable to you for any wasted or unrecoverable costs or expenditure in relation to such personal arrangements, even if caused as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or alteration of a match for which you have purchased tickets.
- Unless via our own official ticket exchange tickets may not, under any circumstances, be auctioned, offered for sale or re-sold above face value (whether by an applicant or any third party). Any Tickets auctioned, offered for sale or re-sold above face value (whether on the internet or elsewhere and whether by an applicant or any third party), shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Ticket shall be nullified.
- Ticket(s) shall not, without the prior written permission of KOL be:
- All Tickets remain the property of KOL at all times and we reserve the right to move the location of bookings.
- Anyone who sells or transfers Tickets not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions will risk losing the right to purchase Tickets for a period of 4 years from the date of such breach. Any decision as to the loss of such rights shall be taken by KOL or its nominated representatives and any person(s) affected by such loss of rights shall have the right to appeal to KOL in accordance with the policy in place by KOL from time to time and which is available at kiaoval.com
- The applicant assumes absolute responsibility for all Tickets purchased in his/her name and will be penalised in accordance with these Terms and Conditions if any Tickets allocated to him/her are used or offered for sale in contravention of these Terms and Conditions, whether or not such contravention took place with the knowledge of the applicant.
- Tickets are issued subject to the Ground Regulations established by KOL from time to time and KOL shall be entitled to refuse admission to any Ticket holder in reasonable circumstances and shall give written reasons if requested. A copy of the full Ground Regulations currently in force is available on The Kia Oval Official Website at www.kiaoval.com and is also available on application from the ticket office at Surrey County Cricket Club.
- KOL reserves the right to refuse admission or cancel the booking without notification (and without refund or compensation) to anyone who has acquired a Ticket in breach of these Terms and Conditions (an ‘Unlawful Ticket’). Unlawful Ticket holders will, if necessary, be ejected from the stadium, without refund or compensation, after they have entered the ground and may be liable to legal action.
- No person who is subject to a life ban imposed and/or recognised by the ICC, the ECB or any other ICC Member as a result of a breach of any applicable ICC, ECB or other ICC Member rules, regulations, codes or directives shall be permitted to enter the ground and any such person found within the ground on the day of the match shall be liable to immediate removal from the ground.
- No exchanges are made or refunds given, other than those covered under the appropriate rain check policy. Once a booking has been made it cannot be altered.
- In the event of curtailment or cancellation of play due to rain KOL shall operate any refund or reimbursement which may be due to the applicant in accordance with its rain check policy, the full details of which are available at com
- KOL reserve the right to cancel, curtail, postpone or make alterations to the time, date, duration and location of any match in the event of unforeseen circumstances, including (without limitation), force majeure, safety and security concerns or other cause beyond the reasonable control of KOL. In the event of such action being taken, KOL shall not be liable for any refund, loss (including indirect or consequential loss), damage or expense caused.
- Should circumstances dictate that the opposition are unable to tour, ECB and KOL reserve the right to substitute opposition of International status.
- Duplicate Tickets will only be issued as a replacement for a Ticket that has been lost, stolen or mislaid. Any child rate tickets that have been purchased in advance can be transferred to an adult ticket upon payment of the relevant seat price. There are no downgrades on Tickets. Requests made for a duplicate Ticket [or transfer of an Under 17 to an adult Ticket] must be made by the original purchaser.
- Tickets will be distributed in accordance with KOLS distribution procedures, details of which are available from the Kia Oval ticket office upon request.
- If KOL reasonably suspect an applicant has committed a ticket touting offence, it will notify the ECB who may in turn notify other First Class Counties and the Marylebone Cricket Club and/or the relevant law enforcement authorities. By making an application for Tickets, the applicant agrees that KOL may disclose the applicant’s details for these purposes.
- KOL reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Where such change materially affects the rights of the applicant (and when the application has resulted in a purchase), the applicant will have the right to a full refund.
- Applicants have entered into these Terms and Conditions for themselves and, where more than one Ticket is issued to the applicant, on behalf of the person accompanying them. Applicants must inform the person accompanying them of these Terms and Conditions and obtain their agreement to abide by them.
- Applicants acknowledge (regardless of whether they are allocated any Tickets) that KOL may use any information provided during their application for the purpose of processing applications and for KOL enforcement of its legal rights.
- By attending The Kia Oval Ticket holders consent to photography, filming and sound recording of themselves as spectators and members of the crowd. KOL its licensees and those authorised by it may use such photographs, films and recordings (including any copies) without compensation or credit.
- Any Ticket holder attending The Kia Oval shall not (other than for their own private and domestic use) record, use or transmit over the internet, radio, television or any other current or future media, any sound, image, recording or description of the match taking place (including any results, statistics, information or other data in respect of the match, whether in whole or in part) or the grounds of The Kia Oval or to assist any other person(s) conducting such activities.
- Restricted view definition. You will be able to see the entire wicket, both bowlers run ups and at least one replay screen. However, depending on your location in the ground, a large portion of the boundary rope will be blocked from view.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable the provision shall be amended in a reasonable manner or it may be severed from the terms. In either event the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions (and the Ground Regulations) constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to these Terms and Conditions which is not already set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, KOL reserve the right to pursue legal proceedings in a competent court of the applicant/Ticket holders’ domicile, where such proceedings shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit KOL liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law. KOL aggregate liability in all other circumstances shall otherwise be limited to the face value of the applicant’s Ticket(s).
- These Terms and Conditions shall not affect a person’s statutory rights as a consumer.
- Any person not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Surrey County Cricket Club will not charge a transaction fee for debit or credit card payments, and any postage costs, if applicable, will be clearly advertised. There will be no charge when e-ticket is selected.
KOL Hospitality Booking Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
Conditions means the standard terms and conditions of sale set out in this document;
Contract means a legally binding contract made in accordance with Condition 2 of the Conditions;
Customer means the purchaser of the Hospitality Package;
Deposit means the deposit payable as detailed on the Seller¹s invoice or as otherwise notified by the Seller in writing;
Event means the event to which the Hospitality Package relates;
Factsheet means the information concerning Hospitality Packages available from KOL as detailed in KOLs marketing literature and/or on the KOL’s website;
Hospitality Package means the hospitality package to be sold to the Customer by KOL which may include without limitation; a ticket to the Event together with catering at the Event within the facilities at or in the vicinity of the Venue;
Price means the price of the Hospitality Package detailed on the KOL’s invoice or as otherwise notified by KOL in writing;
Proposal means a proposal issued by KOL to the Customer detailing the Hospitality Package;
Request means a written request by the Customer to KOL of the Hospitality Package; Venue means the Kia Oval.
1.1 The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
1.2 Any reference in these Conditions to any provision of a statue shall be construed as a reference to that provision as amended, re-enacted or extended at the relevant time.
1.3 Where the context dictates in these Conditions, the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and any gender includes the other gender.
2 BASIS OF SALE
2.1 KOL may issue a Proposal to the Customer detailing the Hospitality Package on offer or the Customer may issue a Request to KOL detailing the Hospitality Package required.
2.2 The acceptance by KOL of a confirmation of requirements for the booking of a Hospitality Package by the Customer shall supersede any Proposal or Request (neither of which shall have any contractual force or effect), and the acceptance of such a confirmation shall constitute an offer by KOL to sell the Hospitality Package to the Customer subject to these Conditions.
2.3 Subject to the availability of the relevant Hospitality Package at the time of such receipt by KOL, the receipt by KOL of an email booking confirmation, the receipt of a posted/faxed booking confirmation, or the receipt of the Deposit from the Customer (whichever event shall occur sooner) shall constitute acceptance of the booking by KOL and shall create a Contract subject to these Conditions.
2.4 These Conditions shall apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions on which any quotation has been given to the Customer in the form of a Proposal, or upon which the Request is accepted or purported to be accepted by KOL.
2.5 Subject to Condition 3.1 of these Conditions, no variation of the Contract shall be binding unless agreed in writing by an authorised representative of KOL.
2.6 Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any Factsheet or other sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by KOL shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of KOL.
3.1 Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the Hospitality Package is in accordance with the details as set out on the Factsheet, KOL reserves the right in KOLs absolute discretion to make any changes to the Hospitality Package which do not in the opinion of KOL materially affect the quality of the Hospitality Package.
3.2 In the event that it is necessary for KOL to make any material change to the Hospitality Package (other than where due to the circumstances set out in Condition 10.1 and/or the acts or omissions of the Customer), KOL will use reasonable endeavours to offer the Customer the option of an alternative Hospitality Package of comparable standard or, where such alternative Hospitality Package is not available or is unacceptable to the Customer, will repay to the Customer the Deposit and any additional Price already paid by the Customer.
4.1 Subject to Condition 5.9 KOL reserves the right, by giving written notice to the Customer at any time before delivery of the Tickets, to increase the Price to reflect any increase in cost of the Hospitality Package to the Seller including but not limited to any foreign exchange fluctuation, currency regulation, alteration of duties or any cost incurred by KOL without fault of the Seller since the issue of the Factsheet and/or invoice.
5 TERMS OF PAYMENT
5.1 Where applicable the Deposit shall be paid by the Customer within 10 days of receipt by the Customer of KOLs invoice and shall (save as expressly provided in these Conditions) be non-refundable.
5.2 On receipt of an email booking confirmation, a faxed booking confirmation, or the receipt of the Deposit from the Customer the Hospitality Package shall deemed to be booked, subject to payment of the Price in full.
5.3 Where payment has not been made in full an invoice detailing the amount of the Price outstanding shall be sent by KOL to the Customer 12 weeks prior to the Event and the Customer shall pay the remainder of the Price in full (including any additional amount added after the Price was initially quoted to the Customer pursuant to Condition 4.1) no later than 8 weeks prior to the Event (time for payment being of the essence).
5.4 The Price in respect of any bookings made within 12 or fewer weeks of the relevant Event must be paid in full by the Customer at the time of booking and the Price in respect of any bookings made within 7 days of the relevant Event must be paid in full by an authorised credit card.
5.5 Any additional fees or charges for any additional goods or services provided by or on behalf of KOL for the Customer at the Event at the Customer¹s request which are not included in the Hospitality Package shall be paid for in full by the Customer by an authorised credit card.
5.6 If the Customer fails to pay the Price in full by the due date as detailed on the invoice, or the Customer gives the Seller notice in writing of its intention to cancel the Hospitality Package then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to KOL, KOL shall be entitled to cancel the Contract and suspend provision of the Hospitality Package and any further Hospitality Packages to the customer and;
5.7 In the event that the Contract is cancelled in accordance with Condition 5.6(b) and KOL is able to re-sell the Hospitality Package for the full Price after payment by the Customer of the Price, the Seller shall reimburse to the Customer the full Price 5.8 All payments made by credit card will be subject to a 2 per cent service charge.
6.1 Delivery of the Tickets shall be deemed to be made on the earliest occurrence of either; collection of the Tickets by the Customer from KOL, or delivery of the Tickets by KOL to the Customer, or delivery of the Tickets by KOL to a third party carrier for delivery to the Customer.
6.2 Any dates quoted for delivery of the Tickets are approximate only and KOL shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Tickets however caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed by an authorised representative of KOL in writing.
6.3 The Customer can be refused entry to the ground on the day of the game if they arrive without full prior payment of their Hospitality Package.
7 RISK AND PROPERTY
7.1 Risk of damage to or loss of the Tickets shall pass to the Customer: (a) in the case of Tickets collected from KOLs premises, at the time when KOL notifies the Customer that the tickets are available for collection; or (b) in the case of Tickets to be delivered to the Customer¹s premises by KOL, when KOL leaves KOLs premises to make such delivery; or (c) at the time of posting, if the Tickets are to be posted by KOL to the Customer; or (d) at the time of KOL handing the Tickets to a third party, if the Tickets are to be delivered by a third party carrier.
7.2 Once risk of damage to or loss of the Tickets has passed to the Customer in accordance with Condition 7.1 KOL shall not be liable to replace any lost or damaged Tickets.
7.3 Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Tickets, or any other provision of these Conditions, the property in the Tickets shall not pass to the Customer until KOL has received in cash or cleared funds the payment in full of the Price and all other sums due to KOL from the Customer.
7.4 Until such time as property in the Tickets passes to the Customer, the Customer shall hold the Tickets as KOLs fiduciary agent and bailee, and shall keep the Tickets properly stored, protected, insured and identified as KOLs property.
7.5 Until such time as property in the Tickets passes to the Customer, the seller shall be entitled at any time to require the Customer to deliver the Tickets to KOL and, if the Customer fails to do so forthwith, to enter upon any premises of the Customer or any third party where the Tickets are stored to repossess the Tickets.
7.6 All Tickets are non-transferable and the Customer shall not be entitled to sell or to pledge or in any way transfer, or charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the Tickets.
8 WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
8.1 Subject as expressly provided in these Conditions, and except where the Hospitality Package is sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statue or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8.2 Where the Hospitality Package is sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976) the statutory rights of the Customer are not affected by these Conditions.
8.3 Any complaints concerning the Hospitality Package must be notified to KOL in writing as soon as reasonably practicable after the Event.
9 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9.1 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Factsheet or these Conditions, KOL shall not be liable to the Customer for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of revenue, loss of profits or loss of anticipated savings) arising out of or in connection with the performance or any breach of the Contract and the maximum liability of KOL to the Customer in aggregate for any and all claims made against KOL in contract, tort or otherwise under or in connection with the subject matter of the Contract shall not exceed the total Price paid for the Hospitality Package by the Customer to KOL in respect of the Contract.
9.2 Nothing in this Condition 9 shall operate to exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of KOL.
10 FORCE MAJEURE
10.1 KOL shall not be liable to the Customer or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract or these Conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the Contract or to these Conditions if the delay or failure is due to any act beyond KOLs reasonable control, including but not limited to; any Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident; war or threat of war, terrorist activity or threat of terrorism, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental or local authority, import or export regulations or embargoes, strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes, power failure or postponement or cancellation of the Event.
11 CUSTOMER DEFAULT
11.1 KOL may without prejudice to any rights or remedies which it may have against the Customer defer or cancel the Contract if:
(a) the Customer commits a material breach of any of its obligations under the Contract which is not capable of remedy; or
(b) the Customer has committed a material breach of any of its obligations under the Contract which is capable of remedy but which has not been remedied within a period of 10 days following receipt of written notice to do so; or
(c) the Customer enters into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors, or if an order is made or an effective resolution is passed for its winding up (except for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction as a solvent company) or if a petition is presented to court, or if a receiver, manager, administrative receiver or administrator is appointed in respect of the whole or any part of the other party¹s undertaking or assets; or
(d) the Customer (if in business) ceases or threatens to cease to carry on its business; or
(e) the Customer (if an individual) is made bankrupt; or
(f) the Customer fails to pay the Price in full with less than 8 weeks remaining prior to the Event following the issue of an invoice requesting payment of the Price.
12.1 The Customer shall indemnify KOL in full against and hold KOL harmless from all claims, costs, damages, liabilities, expenses (including but not limited to legal expenses) demands and judgements awarded against or incurred or paid by KOL as a result of or in connection with any and all acts or omissions of the Customer, its guests, employees, agents or subcontractors including but not limited to acts or omissions at the Event and damage caused to the Venue by the Customer or its guests.
13 VENUE CONDITIONS
13.1 The Customer is responsible for its guests and will procure that its guests comply with these Conditions (where relevant) and with any rules, regulations and directions set down by KOL,, without limitation, any and all conditions of sale applicable to Tickets.
13.2 The Customer will not resell or otherwise transfer, or offer for sale or transfer any part of a Hospitality Package without the prior written consent of KOL.
13.3 The Customer will not use any or part of a Hospitality Package (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any Tickets) as prizes in competitions, sweepstakes, raffles, draws or for other similar commercial, promotional or charitable purposes without KOL’s prior written consent.
13.4 The Customer will not display any signage, promotional material or other such items anywhere at the Venue without KOLs prior written consent.
13.5 The Customer shall be responsible for ensuring the good and orderly behaviour of its guests whilst at the Venue and shall ensure that any person behaving in an unruly or abusive manner shall leave the Venue if requested to do so by KOL
13.6 As a minimum, smart casual attire is required in the facilities at the Venue and KOL reserves the right to refuse admission to any person wearing inappropriate items of clothing and/or footwear or to require any such person to leave the premises. Specific advice in relation to dress code will be included in the event information section of any hospitality documentation sent to the Customer.
13.7 Where drinks are bought on a consumption basis, returns of open bottles of wine, spirits, and part kegs of draught beer and lager cannot be accepted.
13.8 KOL accepts no responsibility for personal possessions brought into the Venue by the Customer or its guests.
13.9 A breach by the Customer of paragraph 13.2 or 13.3 shall entitle KOL to terminate the Contract without refund to the Customer.
13.9(a). Under no circumstances may any person at the ground use a mobile telephone, computer or other kind of communication device either (i) to communicate or in any way transmit any form of commentary, data or other material in relation to a cricket match taking place at the ground for any kind of improper betting or other corrupt or unlawful purpose; or (ii) to conduct betting activity in a public pitch-facing part of the ground in a way which, in [the Club’s] (or its appointed nominee’s) opinion, otherwise brings the game or [the Club] into disrepute or which offends (or is likely to offend) other spectators.
14.1 The Contract is personal to the Customer and the Customer shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer to any other person any of its rights or sub-contract any of its obligations under the Contract. The Seller shall be entitled to assign or sub-contract any of its rights, benefits and interests in or under the Contract to third parties.
14.2 Notices shall be deemed to be served on delivery when delivered by hand, on receipt of a printout confirming due transmission when transmitted by electronic mail or facsimile, or 5 days after mailing if sent by mail, provided the postage is properly paid and such notice is correctly addressed to the respective party at the address made known by each party prior to entering into the Contract. If a party changes its address for notification purposes, then it shall give the other party written notice of the new address and the date on which it shall become effective.
14.3 No waiver by the Seller of any breach of the Contract or these Conditions by the Customer shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
14.4 Nothing in the Contract or these Conditions shall constitute or be construed as constituting a partnership or joint venture between the Seller and the Customer or shall authorise either party to enter into contractual relationships or incur obligations on behalf of the other party.
14.5 An entity which is not expressly a party to the Contract has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Contract or these Conditions.
14.6 If any provision of these Conditions or the Contract is found by any competent authority or a court of law to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the invalidity or unenforceability of that provision will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Conditions and the Contract shall continue in full force and effect.
14.7 The Seller will use the data supplied by the Customer in order to inform the Customer of future Events and offers.
14.8 If Condition 8.1 of these Conditions is deleted (which shall be indicated on the invoice issued to the Customer) separate Conditions (in lieu of Condition 8.1) will be attached to these Conditions.
14.9 These Conditions and the Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and the Customer agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have purchased directly from The Kia Oval then the following Terms & Conditions apply. If play is restricted or does not take place at the Ground on the day for which your hospitality package was valid, you will be issued a refund equalling the face value of the highest general admittance ticket price only for that particular event. Claims for refunds are subject to there being:
Days 1 to 4 of the Test Match:
(a) 15 overs or less because of adverse weather conditions or completion of the match – a full refund; of the highest general admittance ticket price for that particular event
(b) 15.1 overs to 29.5 overs because of adverse weather conditions or completion of the match – a 50% refund of the highest general admittance ticket price for that particular event.
Day 5 of the Test Match:
(a) No play because the match has been completed – a full refund (of the highest general admittance ticket price for that particular event). – Please be aware that no refund will be given should any play occur on the last day of the 2019 Test Match at the Kia Oval.
One Day International
If you have purchased directly from The Kia Oval then the following Terms & Conditions apply. If play is restricted or does not take place at the Ground on the day for which your hospitality package was valid, you will be issued a refund equalling the face value of the highest general admittance ticket price only for that particular event (see kiaoval.com for ticket prices) – Claims for refund are subject to there being:
- a) 15 overs or less because of adverse weather conditions and no result is obtained – a full refund for the sum of the highest general admittance ticket price;
- b) 1 overs to 29.5 overs because of adverse weather conditions and no result is obtained – a 50% refund for the sum of the highest general admittance ticket price.
If play is restricted or does not take place at the Ground on the day for which your hospitality package is valid, you may claim a refund equalling the face value of the highest general admittance ticket price only for that particular event (see kiaoval.com for ticket prices) The price of the hospitality part of the package is non-refundable – Claims for a refund are subject to there being:
- 24.5 overs or less because of adverse weather conditions and no result is achieved – a full refund* equalling the face value of the highest general admittance ticket price only for that particular event.
- 10 overs or less are bowled on the day – a full refund* equalling the face value of the highest general admittance ticket price only for that particular event
- More than 10 but less than 25 overs are bowled on the day – a 50 % refund* equalling the face value of the highest general admittance ticket price only for that particular event
- 19.5 overs or less because of adverse weather conditions – a full refund* equalling the face value of the highest general admittance ticket price only for that particular event
*In no other circumstances can money be refunded.
Please note that all claims for refunds or other queries must be directed to the original point of purchase.
16 POST-MATCH SURVEY TEST TICKETS
16.1 The Competition is open to those aged 18 and over only. Proof of identity and age may be required.
16.2 All entrants must reside and have a registered address in the UK, and must be Members of Surrey County Cricket Club for 2018.
16.3 Employees of the Club or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Competition or helping to set up the Competition shall not be permitted to enter the Competition.
16.4 By entering the Competition you warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current, and complete.
16.5 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason, including for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
16.6 The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received by the closing date and verified by the Club and or its agents. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within 24 hours of the closing date. In order to accept the prize, the winner will be required to communicate their acceptance to the Club by email and/or telephone within 24 hours of being offered the prize.
The International Cricket Council (ICC) has implemented a ban on the importation of alcohol, glass containers and metal cans. Following close consultation with the Police and Health and Safety advisors, this regulation will apply to all category ‘A’ matches.
THE IMPORTATION OF ALCOHOL WILL NOT BE PERMITTED AT:
- International Match Days under the control of the England and Wales Cricket Board
- Domestic T20 Blast matches
For matches listed as category ‘B’ alcohol importation will restricted to a maximum of four 500ml cans of beer/lager or a 750ml plastic container of wine per person. No further alcohol will be permitted on any subsequent re-admission to the ground.
THESE CATEGORY ‘B’ GAMES ARE:
- Specsavers County Championship
- Royal London One-Day Cup