Members of Surrey County Cricket Club can now access tickets for the seven home T20 fixtures at The Kia Oval this summer, before they go on sale to previous ticket purchasers.
Surrey and England, County, County 16-25, T20, Debenture and Pride of Lions Members benefit from access to all of the Club’s white-ball fixtures at The Kia Oval but can use the priority window to secure additional guest tickets at an early-bird price.
By purchasing guest tickets in the priority window, Members could save big on T20 tickets with prices starting from £24.00.
All general admission areas are available in this purchasing window, including sections of the new stand at the Pavilion End of the ground where a wall of support from Surrey’s biggest fans will create an atmosphere to spur the team on.
Memberships Inclusive of T20 Vitality Blast Matches
Surrey & England, County, County 16-25, T20, Pride of Lions and Debenture Members can access Vitality Blast matches at the Kia Oval using their Membership card and sit within allocated Members’ areas as part of their Membership. However, should Members wish to purchase additional tickets outside of the allocated Members’ areas or book their ticket to be seated with guests, these can be purchased in the priority window until midnight at the end of Sunday 7th February.
How to Purchase T20 Vitality Blast tickets with guests
Members who have Vitality Blast games included in their Membership, can each book a complimentary Members’ ticket to be seated with guests outside of the Members’ areas. Members can book one complimentary ticket each, per T20 match at The Kia Oval. The one complimentary Member ticket per T20 match is for Member’s personal use only and must be presented along with the Membership card.
All tickets will be dispatched as e-tickets to the email address linked to your Membership account.
Steps to purchase T20 Vitality Blast tickets, including a complimentary Members ticket:
- Log in to your Membership account on https://www.eticketing.co.uk/surreytickets – It is important to ensure you are logged in with the email address registered to your Membership.
- Select ‘Tickets’ and then the T20 Blast game you wish to attend (you can filter T20 games using the tick boxes on the left hand side).
- Select the amount of tickets you require, including one for yourself, using the seat map or ‘Find seats for me’ option. Guest tickets are not restricted to the Lock / Laker stand as in previous years. Ensure when selecting tickets that you choose the correct ticket type for your guests – either ‘Adult’ or ‘Child’ and then select ‘Member’ ticket option for your own ticket.
- When proceeding to checkout, you will be able to see there is no charge for the selected ‘Member’ ticket.
- When the e-tickets arrive you will note that the one Member’s ticket will not have a barcode on – Members must still bring and use their Membership card to access the ground. The ticket is to then be used once in the ground, to refer to the seating location. Please bring BOTH your Membership card and the ticket with you.
Alternatively, Members can contact the Ticket Office on 0203 946 0100 with their Membership number to hand, to complete their T20 Vitality Blast ticket purchase. (Ticket Office opening times: 9:45am – 5pm Monday, 9am – 5pm Tuesday to Friday)