All fans who missed out on the 2021 Kia Oval Royal London One-Day International will have access to a unique priority window to purchase tickets for the 2022 internationals at The Kia Oval.
This priority window will open on Tuesday 16th November at 9am and close at 5pm on Friday 19th November 2021.
All who booked for the 2021 Royal London ODI between England and Sri Lanka have been contacted via email in recent weeks. If you believe you fit into this category but have not received an email from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you will be able to purchase at any point during this window and there is plenty of availability for tickets for all days of international cricket.
They are eligible to purchase up to two Test tickets and two ODI tickets outside of Surrey County Cricket Club Members’ Areas.
All Members of Surrey County Cricket Club have enjoyed a priority window since the 2nd November, which closes on the 12th November.
After the above window, all ballot entrants will be informed of their result and given the opportunity to purchase from the 23rd to the 30th November.
Instructions as to how you can purchase your tickets are below:
- Click here to visit our ticketing site.
- Log-in to your online account.
- Click ‘TICKETS‘ in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Select the day of cricket that you would like to purchase.
- Using the seating map, select which area of the ground that you would like to sit in.
- Click on the seats that you would like to purchase. Please note the maximum quantity of tickets that you are able to purchase with your Membership is referenced above.
- Click ‘ADD TO CART‘ in the bottom right of the page.
- If you would like to purchase tickets for another day of International cricket, select ‘TICKETS‘ from the navigation bar and repeat steps 4-7.
- Once you are happy with your ticket selection, click ‘BUY NOW‘ on the right of the page or at the bottom of the page.
- Your Order Summary will appear. From this page you can assign any tickets to anyone in your Friends and Family network (you will need to do this if you have exceeded your allocation, otherwise you will not be able to proceed). If you are securing tickets for yourself, please assign all tickets to yourself from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the Order Summary page, click the box to agree with our Terms and Conditions and click ‘PROCEED TO PAYMENT‘.
- Insert your card details and click ‘PAY NOW‘.
- You will then receive a confirmation email (during busy periods, this may take up to 24 hours). Please note that your tickets will not be available to download/access until closer to the match-day.
Question: What is the easiest way for me to purchase tickets?
Answer: The only way to purchase your allocated tickets will be online at tickets.surreycricket.com.
Question: I have purchased tickets, do I get a confirmation email?
Answer: Confirmation emails can take up to 24 hours to arrive during busy periods. You can view your purchased tickets via your online account.
Question: Do I need to purchase a ticket for my child who is under the age of 2?
Answer: Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket for entry as they do not occupy a seat. Children over the age of 2, but under 16, will need a junior ticket.
Question: When will I receive my tickets?
Answer: Tickets will be not be available until nearer the fixture next year. We will contact you with further instructions as to how to access your tickets in due course.
Question: Can I purchase my tickets via the phone?
Answer: If you require assistance in securing your tickets, please email email@example.com with your contact details and a member of our Member and Supporter Services Team will contact you as soon as possible.
Question: Where are International supporter groups based?
Answer: The Barmy Army have been allocated seats in Block 21 for International fixtures, whilst for the ODI, the Bharat Army have been allocated Block 7.
Question: Is there an alcohol-free seating block?
Answer: For 2022 Internationals, Block 1 is alcohol-free. Supporters will not be able to consume alcohol whilst seated in this Block.
Question: I require accessible seating, how can I secure this?
Answer: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our dedicated Accessibility Liaison Officer will assist.
Question: What is the transaction fee?
Answer: There is no booking fee when using Debit or Credit Card.
Question: What is the company name that will appear on my bank statement?
Answer: ‘SCCC Tickets’ will appear on your bank statement.