Enter the Cricket4London Logo Competition
Cricket4London (C4LDN) is the first collaborative initiative from the professional cricket clubs of Essex, Kent, Middlesex and Surrey and will create a programme that provides easy-to-join cricket games and activities for young people across London.
But we need a logo and we want it to be designed by young people in London. To find the best one we are running a simple design competition, with some great vocational-orientated prizes.
How to Enter
- Please provide the logo design, plus a short paragraph to explain the thinking.
- The full assignment and design copyright will be owned by the organisation who the submission was submitted to.
- Please include just the logo and brand name in the entry. No tag line, strap line, or equivalent is required.
- No use of logos, or components of logos, or branding from the four counties. The logo must also not be a replica or breach copyright of existing brands and logos. (Where entries accidentally use copyright components from other brands and logos, they will not be used in final logo – regardless of outcome of competition)
- The entries will be invited in a single page PDF, JPEG, PNG, PPT/Keynote, or PSD format. We are looking for the best idea and concept for the logo, so the design work does not need to be fully finished, drawn design work is equally welcome. To help the organisers your file saving title should be as follows: C4Llogo college/school name submission number xx
- Individuals, teams, colleges, schools are not limited to the number of applications.
Submitting your Entry
Submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions must be made by Midnight on Monday 6th February 2023. Entries after this time will not be counted.
The winner from each county will be announced in the w/c Feb 13th.
As this is a competition we will follow the ASA guidelines; see our key terms and conditions.
Winners and Prizes
- There will be 4 finalists, one from each county.
- Each of the 4 County winners will be invited to spend a working day with the Comms and Design Teams from their local County Club, plus receive event tickets and club merchandise.
- The overall winner will have a refinement process of 1 day with Futurebrand plus 4 days working alongside County and C4LDN workforce for design development days.