Providing Opportunity for All
- Surrey have become the first county to set up deaf teams for both junior and senior players
- Disability squads train fortnightly all year and contain ten International players
- Work with 24 Special Educational Needs schools to allow 600 disabled children to access cricket
- Annual Disability Day at the Kia Oval, offering 300 children the chance to play on the pitch
- For more information on Disability Cricket within Surrey, please click here
Disability Day 2014
2014 saw Surrey CCC stage a first ever tri-series between Surrey LD/PD, Hampshire and Essex at the Kia Oval.
The tournament, won by Surrey, took place alongside a full day of cricketing activities for children at SEN schools.