Provide an efficient, courteous and personable service to all our customers or visitors to the Club during match days. Selling tickets, membership and retail products using both manual and computerised systems.
What you’ll do
- selling tickets to the public on match days
- selling merchandise to public on match days
- provide all guests with a positive first impression of the Club by offering superior, individualised service
- deal with all ticket, membership or retail enquiries, both by telephone, in person and via email
- answer all calls for Ticketing, Membership and the switchboard, ensuring that daily messages and menu options are kept up to date
- accurately operate the Ticketmaster system to sell tickets/membership and other products; such as restaurant bookings
- deal with general email enquiries and forwarding them to the appropriate personnel
- take responsibility for any request passed to them by ensuring prompt posting for when required or the item is available for collection at the correct location
- print and process tickets as required by the Club
- process and compile all membership packs as required
- up sell other products and services
- carry out other duties and responsibilities of a similar nature to those described above, which may be allocated from time to time.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- great team player
- ability to work to strict pressured deadlines
- motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- a “can-do” attitude
- to be an excellent ambassador for the Kia Oval.
- Venue knowledge
- Experience in cash handling
How To Apply
Please e-mail your curriculum vitae along with a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Surrey County Cricket Club will ensure that all existing and potential employees receive equal consideration and is committed to the elimination of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, disability, colour, ethnic and national origin, nationality, sexuality, marital status, responsibility for dependants, religion, trade union activity and age.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.