Up to £40,000
per annum dependant on experience
- 23 days holiday per year
- Club Bonus Scheme
- Non-Contributory Pension scheme
- Private Health Care
Oversee the day to day running of the supporter services team ensuring that the team runs effectively and efficiently at all times delivering the best possible outcomes, high levels of customer service, and fulfilment of all customer service activity including call handling and email response times.
- provide strong team management ensuring that staff remain engaged, supported, and developed at all times including match day staff
- maintain leading edge product knowledge on all aspects of ticketing and streamlining processes
- set annual budget and monitor income and expenditure with regards to match day staffing
- provide all guests with a positive first impression of the Club by offering a superior and individualised service
- maximise upselling and cross-selling opportunities within the Ticket Office
- work with the Fan Engagement Manager to ensure we are fulfilling customers’ needs and expectations throughout the customer journey
- look to drive forward transformation projects to improve service delivery and efficiency.
- ensure that any queries raised are dealt with promptly and effectively within the designated time set
- provide day to day supervision of the Ticket Office to ensure the optimum staffing levels are achieved, day to day support of staff is provided, appropriate on the job training is provided, and staff are paid accurately and on time
- create and maintain personal development plans for the team, ensuring that they are engaged and focused
- management of the phone system Talkdesk, including the updating of office hours and phone messaging
- oversee Salesforce, utilising the dashboards and reporting to ensure the team are working to the best of their ability. This also includes updating the emails auto replies and ‘quick text’ function.
- carry out other duties and responsibilities of a similar nature to those described above, which may be allocated from time to time.
- experience of setting and working within an agreed budget
- strong team Management skills including experience of recruitment, training and development and performance management
- experience of working within a call centre / contact centre set up
- proven commitment to the delivery of exceptional customer service
- excellent project and process management skills
- a talent for effective, engaging written and verbal communication; and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- working with a membership environment within sport
- familiar with salesforce and talkdesk.
How To Apply
Please e-mail your curriculum vitae along with a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for this role and stating current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is the 9th February at 5pm
Surrey County Cricket Club will ensure that all existing and potential employees receive equal consideration and is committed to the elimination of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any of the protected characteristics.
We are actively encouraging applications from a diverse range of applicants to ensure we are attracting and hiring candidates who may be underrepresented in the organisation. We particularly encourage applications from Women and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds in line with our strategic vision and business priorities.
Surrey County Cricket Club is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and adults at risk that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a process of vetting, including the disclosure of criminal records if required and the seeking of references. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our organisation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.