per annum dependant on experience
- Working 3 days each week based out of the Oval in Kennington or George Abbot School in Guildford (element of work from home/flexible working hours)
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 5% Club Bonus Scheme
- 14 days holiday plus bank holidays (23 days FTE)
- Non-Contributory Pension scheme / Private Health Care
- Membership for domestic games, Tickets for International Games and loads more
Administrative duties related to the day to day running of the Performance and Academy cricket programmes.
- Act effectively as first point of department contact for all Performance Programme players and parents
- Effective communication of all player engagement/selection processes
- Management of all player-related data to aid communication/Talent ID/Selection processes
- Manage the communication and data collection processes linked to player assessment processes
- Manage the collation and delivery of the player feedback process
- Ensure provision of all required info/data to allow coaching staff to deliver training/match-play programmes
- Support Head of Talent Pathway/Talent Pathway Manager in creation of effective internal/external fixture programmes
- Liaise with counterparts at other counties to ensure clarity of detail for agreed fixtures
- Liaise with ECB counterparts to ensure clarity of detail for all competition fixtures
- Manage allocation of umpires/scorers as required in conjunction with ACO contact
- Manage established relationships with external training venues and ensure continued access to best meet our evolving requirements
- Manage established relationships with external match-play venues to best meet our evolving requirements
- Initiate and drive new relationships with external venues to further improve match-play provision and ensure that our needs continue to be met
- Support relationship with the London School of Economics Sports ground to ensure accurate communication of our seasonal requirements
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities of a similar nature to those described above, which may be allocated from time to time.
- 1 year of experience in a similar role, either paid or voluntary
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to respond to tight deadlines
- Strong communicator who works well in a team
- Ability to learn quickly and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good Computer literacy, including MS Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Some flexibility around working hours will be required including evenings
- Knowledge of social media, website management, online booking systems
- Knowledge of Cricket national programmes
- Experience in communicating with schools and parents
- Experience of overseeing recruitment of casual coaches
- Understanding of safeguarding processes and requirements
How To Apply
Please e-mail your curriculum vitae along with a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for this role and stating current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is the 16th February at 5pm
Surrey County Cricket Club will ensure that all existing and potential employees receive equal consideration and is committed to the elimination of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any of the protected characteristics.
We are actively encouraging applications from a diverse range of applicants to ensure we are attracting and hiring candidates who may be underrepresented in the organisation. We particularly encourage applications from Women and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds in line with our strategic vision and business priorities.
Surrey County Cricket Club is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and adults at risk that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a process of vetting, including the disclosure of criminal records if required and the seeking of references. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our organisation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.