Published: 3rd December, 2018
With the fixtures now announced, Members and fans alike are starting to plan their 2019 Kia Oval summer but what do Members do if they want to sit with guests?
Here is a handy guide to all Members looking to bring friends, family, colleagues or any of the above along with them to the Kia Oval for any of our seven home Vitality Blast matches in the South Group.
Memberships Inclusive of T20 Vitality Blast Matches
Surrey & England, County, County 16-25, T20, Pride of Lions and Debenture Members can access Vitality Blast matches at the Kia Oval using their Membership card and sit within allocated Members’ areas* as part of their Membership. However, should Members wish to purchase additional tickets outside of the allocated Members’ areas or book their ticket to be seated with guests, these can be purchased in the priority window from Wednesday 5th December until 5pm on Wednesday 12th December.
*T20 Members’ areas include; Micky Stewart Members’ Pavilion, Laker Balcony, Peter May Garden and OCS Balconies G, H & J.
How to Purchase T20 Vitality Blast tickets with guests
Members who have Vitality Blast games included in their Membership, can each book a complimentary Members’ ticket to be seated with guests outside of the Members’ areas. Members can book one complimentary ticket each, per T20 match at The Kia Oval. The complimentary Member ticket is for Member’s personal use only and must be presented along with the Membership card.
Steps to purchase T20 Vitality Blast tickets, including a complimentary Members ticket:
- Log in to your Membership account on https://www.eticketing.co.uk/surreytickets – It is important to ensure you are logged in with the email address registered to your Membership.
- Select ‘Tickets’ and then the T20 Blast game you wish to attend (you can filter T20 games using the tick boxes on the left hand side).
- Select the amount of tickets you require, including one for yourself, using the seat map or ‘Find seats for me’ option. Guest tickets are not restricted to the Lock / Laker stand as in previous years. Ensure when selecting tickets that you choose the correct ticket type for your guests – either ‘Adult’ or ‘Child’ and then select ‘Member’ ticket option for your own ticket.
- When proceeding to checkout, you will be able to see there is no charge for the selected ‘Member’ ticket.
- When the tickets arrive, either via e-ticket or in the post, you will note that the one Member’s ticket will not have a barcode on – Members must still bring and use their Membership card to access the ground. The ticket is to then be used once in the ground, to refer to the seating location. Please bring BOTH your membership card and the ticket with you.
Alternatively, Members can contact the Ticket Office on 0203 946 0100 with their Membership number to hand, to complete their T20 Vitality Blast ticket purchase. (Ticket Office opening times: 9:45am – 5pm Monday, 9am – 5pm Tuesday to Friday)
Although Members are able to purchase more guest tickets for 2019 T20 Blast fixtures than in previous years, please note that the number of guest tickets available is limited within the ground.