A guide for Members to secure tickets for the T20 fixtures on 21st, 23rd and 25th June at The Kia Oval.
Following the government’s recent announcement, Surrey County Cricket Club’s home T20s on 21st, 23rd and 25th June will be played in front of a reduced capacity crowd, in line with Covid-19 and social distancing guidelines. Members of the Club with Vitality Blast matches included in their Membership (all Members bar those in the ‘Championship’ Membership category) will benefit from priority access to these fixtures free of charge.
Members are required to book a free Members’ ticket, and are not able to enter the match using their Membership Card alone as per the normal process. All sporting events played prior to July 19th are only permitted to be attended by crowds making up 25% of the ground’s capacity, and therefore the Club requires Members to secure their tickets in advance.
Please follow the steps below to secure a ticket. Note that the deadline to secure tickets is midday on 17th June.
- Click here to go to the Club’s ticketing site
- Log-in to your account
- Select the fixture that you would like to secure a ticket for
- Select the number of free Members’ ticket you require (one ticket per Member is allowed, but Members can secure tickets on behalf of other Members up to a maximum of six – see step 7)
- From the drop-down menu, select the area of the ground that you would like to sit in
- Click the ‘Buy’ button in the bottom right of the page and a summary of your tickets will appear
- If you are securing tickets on behalf of other Members, click the ‘Reassign’ button under each ticket and select the name of the Member you would like to assign the ticket too. To add a Member to your network, select ‘My Account’ in the top right of the page and select My Network. Search for the fellow Member using their Membership Number and select ‘Add Members’
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- Your tickets will be confirmed and you will receive an email with your digital tickets attached as a .PDF and as mobile tickets
Tickets are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Laker and Gold Debenture Membership do not need to secure tickets online themselves, and simply need to email email@example.com to confirm which fixtures they intend to attend. Tickets will then be emailed to them directly.
Given the limited capacity, attendance at these matches will be prioritised to Surrey County Cricket Club Members. The Members’ priority window will close at midday on 17th June.
For any questions related to this fixture, please contact our Member and Supporter Services Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.