A guide for Members to secure tickets for the first three T20 fixtures at The Kia Oval from 9am on Tuesday 4th May.
Surrey County Cricket Club’s first three home T20s of the summer will be played in front of a reduced capacity crowd, in line with government guidelines. Members of the Club with Vitality Blast matches included in their Membership (all Members bar those in the ‘Championship’ Membership category) will benefit from priority access to these fixtures free of charge.
The fixtures impacted are Monday 14th June v Glamorgan, Thursday 17th June v Sussex and Friday 18th June v Hampshire.
Members are required to book a free Members’ ticket, and are not able to enter the match using their Membership Card alone as per the normal process. All sporting events played between May 17th and June 20th are only permitted to be attended by crowds making up 25% of the ground’s capacity, and therefore the Club requires Members to secure their tickets in advance.
Please follow the steps below to secure a ticket:
- Click here to go to the Club’s ticketing site from 9am on Tuesday 4th May
- Log-in to your account
- Select the fixture that you would like to secure a ticket for
- Select the number of free Members’ ticket you require (one ticket per Member is allowed, but Members can secure tickets on behalf of other Members up to a maximum of six – see step 7)
- From the drop-down menu, select the area of the ground that you would like to sit in
- Click the ‘Buy’ button in the bottom right of the page and a summary of your tickets will appear
- If you are securing tickets on behalf of other Members, click the ‘Reassign’ button under each ticket and select the name of the Member you would like to assign the ticket too. To add a Member to your network, select ‘My Account’ in the top right of the page and select My Network. Search for the fellow Member using their Membership Number and select ‘Add Members’
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- Your tickets will be confirmed and you will receive an email with your digital tickets attached as a .PDF and as mobile tickets
As the Micky Stewart Members’ Pavilion and Bedser Stand will still be in use by Surrey players and the visiting team, these areas will remain out of access for Members.
Tickets are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Laker and Gold Debenture Membership do not need to secure tickets online themselves, and simply need to email email@example.com to confirm which fixtures they intend to attend. Tickets will then be emailed to them directly.
Given the limited capacity, attendance at these matches will be prioritised to Surrey County Cricket Club Members. The Members’ priority window will close at 5pm on 21st May and after this date the Club will, subject to availability, allocate tickets to non-Members.
Any current ticket holders for these matches will be contacted at a later date once the Club knows how many Members are attending, to confirm if there is still capacity. If there is not space, ticketholders will receive an automatic refund and a free ticket for a Royal London One Day Cup fixture later this summer.
For any questions related to this fixture, please contact our Member and Supporter Services Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.