The Kia Oval is set to host The Hundred Eliminator as Oval Invincibles’ 2023 fixtures are released.
Oval Invincibles Women will look to make it three titles in three years following their successes in 2021 and 2022.
Following a delay to the start of the Women’s Competition last year, due to women’s cricket being included in the Commonwealth Games, 2023 sees the return of double header men’s and women’s matches from the very first fixture.
Full fixtures (all games men’s and women’s double headers):
- Sunday 6 August: Oval Invincibles vs Welsh Fire, The Kia Oval, women 14:30, men 18:00
- Wednesday 9 August: Oval Invincibles vs Manchester Originals, The Kia Oval, women 15:00, men 18:30
- Tuesday 15 August: Oval Invincibles vs London Spirit, The Kia Oval, women 15:00, men 18:30
- Monday 21 August: Oval Invincibles vs Trent Rockets, The Kia Oval, women 15:00, men 18:30
- Saturday 26 August: The Hundred Eliminator, The Kia Oval women 14:30, men 18:00
The Finals will take place on Sunday 27 August at Lord’s.
A full fixture list can be found here.
Surrey Members with T20 as part of their package will enjoy priority access to fixtures at The Kia Oval (including The Eliminator) from Tuesday 28 February.
For non-Surrey Members, there will be an initial, exclusive window to purchase tickets from 1-14 March for anyone who has previously bought tickets for The Hundred. Those yet to attend can sign up in advance at thehundred.com for priority ticket access from 5–18 April.
Tickets will then go on general sale on Thursday 20 April. Tickets this year remain great value in line with 2022 pricing, with prices set at £5 for juniors aged 6-15, free for children five and under, and adults starting from £10.
For the first time this year The Hundred will see both the men’s and the women’s competitions host a draft. The date The Hundred Draft is due to be held is Thursday 2 March. Deadline day – the day on which retained players are confirmed across both competitions – is set to be Thursday 16 February.