Information for those attending South East Stars fixtures against Southern Vipers at Beckenham on Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd May 2021.
All South East Stars home fixtures will be free for all spectators this season, starting with this weekend’s friendlies. The academy side will face their counterparts on Saturday before the senior side play on Sunday, both starting at 11am.
Please see the below code of conduct, put in place by staff at Beckenham.
- Do not arrive if you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms and/or if you should be isolating or shielding
- You must provide accurate contact information to comply with track and trace protocols on arrival at the ground. This will be via a QR scan procedure or by leaving contact details with the stewards
- Entry into Beckenham will be via the main gates on Worsley Bridge Road; gates will open to spectators an hour before start time
- Please wear masks when queuing to enter the ground and when queuing at any place within the ground area, e.g. when accessing the stand to claim your seat
- There are car parking spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once full, parking will be outside the ground
- At all times when waiting to enter and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social or support bubble
- If entering the ground on foot, please follow the car park road to the far end of the indoor school building and walk around the pitch from that entry point. There is to be no entry pitchside in the area between the pavilion and the indoor school
- When seated in the stand please ensure you are in groups no larger than 6 and please use alternate rows with no aisle seats
- There must be 2m between groups maintained when sitting in the stand
- Own-seat seating arrangement is available on the grass area next to the stand. Please ensure social distancing is maintained and there are 2m between any groups (up to 6). When seated in this area, please do not enter onto the pitch and maintain a minimum of 3m gap between your seating position and the boundary rope
- If the ball enters the spectators area, please throw back and the ball will be passed to the umpire for sanitising. Players are not allowed into the spectators area
- When moving past other spectators wait until the gangway or exit route is cleared
- Do not move any seat (including your own), bench from the designated spectator area as each zone has been set up to keep you and your fellow supporters safe
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the hand sanitisers provided and avoid touching your face whenever possible
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and close contact with people who are not in your social or support bubble
- Where possible refrain from singing and celebrating
- If you are attending with other members of your social or support bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too
- Be respectful or others and display understanding that processes may take longer than normal due to additional safety and operational measures in place to keep you and your follow supporters safe
- Please bring all food and drink required for the day. There are no concessions in place for this weekend
- Toilets for spectators are behind the stand and are to be used in a one-in, one-out method
- Masks must be worn when using the toilet facilities as well as in all inside areas (however the toilet is the only inside area that spectators can access at Beckenham on this weekend)