Surrey County Cricket Club Members benefit from priority Vitality Blast ticket access for matches at The Kia Oval in 2022, ahead of tickets going on general sale.
All Membership categories can secure tickets at an early-bird rate for friends and family who are non-Members. Members, excluding those with a Championship Membership, can also secure a £0 ticket next to any tickets purchased for non-Members, to allow them to sit free of charge outside of Members’ areas.
The Members’ priority window will remain open until the 1st March, when T20 Blast will go on general sale.
HOW TO BUY YOUR TICKETS
- Click here to visit our ticketing site.
- Log-in to your online account.
- Click ‘TICKETS’ in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Select the match that you would like to purchase for.
- Using the seating map, select which area of the ground that you would like to sit in.
- Click on the seats that you would like to purchase and add your seat alongside them, free of charge. The £0 Members ticket will be labelled as ‘Adult Members’ and ‘Jr U16 Members’.
- Click ‘ADD TO CART’ in the bottom right of the page.
- If you would like to purchase tickets for another day of cricket, select ‘TICKETS’ from the navigation bar and repeat steps 4-7.
- Once you are happy with your ticket selection, click ‘BUY NOW’ on the right of the page or at the bottom of the page.
- Your Order Summary will appear. From this page you can assign any tickets to anyone in your Friends and Family network. To fulfil your allocation of guest tickets, please put each guest in your name.
- At the bottom of the Order Summary page, click the box to agree with our Terms and Conditions and click ‘PROCEED TO PAYMENT’.
- Insert your card details and click ‘PAY NOW’.
- You will then receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. Please note that your tickets will not be available to download/access until closer to the match-day.
If you are not currently a 2022 Member, you can still purchase your Membership now to be eligible for this window.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will tickets cost?
I have purchased tickets but haven’t received a confirmation email.
Confirmation emails can take up to 24 hours to arrive during busy periods. You can view your purchased tickets via your online account.
Do I need to purchase a ticket for my child who is under the age of 2?
Children under the age of two do not need a ticket for entry as long as they do not occupy a seat. Children over the age of two, but under 16, will need a junior ticket.
I am trying to activate my account, but the system says that the account already exists.
Please log-in using your email address and password. If this does not work, please click ‘forgot your log in details?’ which will send a new password to your email immediately.
If this does not work, please email: email@example.com where we will be happy to assist.
My log-in details do not work.
If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new one via our ticketing site https://tickets.surreycricket.com/account/reset. Enter your email address and a new password will be sent to you.
I have been incorrectly charged for tickets purchased.
If you have any discrepancies for the tickets purchased, wait until you receive your confirmation email. If the email confirms an incorrect charge please contact our Member and Supporter Services Team on 0203 946 0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Member of the team will be happy to assist.
When can I expect to receive my tickets?
Tickets will be distributed within a minimum of two weeks prior to the fixture.
I require accessible seating, how can I secure this?
Please call us on 0203 946 0100 or email Accessibility@surreycricket.com and our dedicated Disability Liaison Officer will assist.
Can I purchase tickets via phone?
A team are processing ticket payments via the phone on 0203 946 0100.
What is the transaction fee?
There is no booking fee when using a Debit or Credit Card.
What is the company name that will appear on my bank statement?
SCCC Tickets will appear on your bank statement .
The system is saying I am a different Membership category to what I am.
We would encourage you to login to your account and double check the Membership number refers to your account. If you are then looking to change your Membership please email: email@example.com where we will be able to alter your Membership.