All the information you need ahead of the T20 double-header at The Kia Oval, where South East Stars are playing Northern Diamonds in the Charlotte Edwards Cup before Surrey take on Kent in the Vitality Blast.
Friday 26 May
Gates open at 12:45 pm
SCHEDULE OF PLAY
South East Stars v Northern Diamonds
Start: 1:45 pm
Interval: 3:00 pm
Estimated End of Play: 4:30 pm
Surrey v Kent
Start: 6:30 pm
Interval: 7:45 pm
Estimated End of Play: 9:15 pm
South East Stars vs. Northern Diamonds will be available to watch via the Surrey Live Stream, whereas the match between Surrey and Kent will be available to watch on Sky Sports Cricket channel.
South East Star’s and Surrey’s social media channels will post regular in-game updates, with a match report of both fixtures available at the end of the day.
THE KIA OVAL APP
Download The Kia Oval App and Enhance Your Experience.
Download our mobile app for free on both iOS and Android devices ahead of visiting the ground. Key features include:
- Tickets: Access and share match day tickets within The Kia Oval App and enjoy an efficient and safe entry into the ground. Tickets can also be purchased through the app for upcoming fixtures. Instructions for accessing your tickets can be found below.
- Plan Your Visit: View essential pre-match, travel and venue information to ensure your day at the ground is as enjoyable as possible.
- Engage: Read the latest news, enjoy the Club Shop, view the first team squads and more as you get closer to the Club.
- Hospitality: Browse all the premium experiences on offer at the ground, as well as receive important-specific information ahead of your Hospitality experience.
- Conference and Events: Explore the range of non-match day facilities available at The Kia Oval, and get relevant information ahead of visiting The Kia Oval for a conference or event.
- Members: Members of Surrey County Cricket Club can access exclusive content and bring them closer to the benefits of their Membership.
- Notifications: Please ensure you have push notifications turned on so we can keep you up to date with key information for the match day that you are attending.
Tickets for the match are still on sale, you can purchase tickets here.
Surrey Members who have T20 within their membership can enter the ground using their Membership Card.
The easiest way to access your match day tickets for Vitality Blast is through The Kia Oval App.
To access your tickets via The Kia Oval App please follow the below instructions:
- Download The Kia Oval App through your respective app stores.
- Click Log in or sign up to log into your Surrey Ticketing Account – the one used to purchase your tickets.
- Click Your Ticket Wallet under the Tickets tab at the bottom of the app.
- All of the tickets associated to your account will appear in the ‘Your Tickets’ section of your Ticket Wallet.
- Click on the match that your tickets are associated to and all of the ones that you have purchased will appear. If you are sharing tickets with other attendees, please reference the instructions that are listed on the website or app.
Please note, there is a live fraud-prevention mechanism in place on all tickets for The Kia Oval, and any photographs or screen shots of tickets will not be eligible to gain entry to the ground.
Alternatively, you are able to download your tickets to your phone to either access as a .PDF or to print.
To download your tickets, please follow the below instructions:
- Log-into your Surrey Ticketing Account here
- Click ‘Order History’ in the navigation on the right of the page
- Click on ‘See Details’ next to the tickets that you would like to download
- Click Print next to the ticket that you would like to download
- Your ticket(s) will then download
Please note that you do not need to print your tickets. Your tickets can be scanned from your mobile device either from The Kia Oval App, or by accessing your Surrey Ticketing Account and downloading the digital version.
This season, Members will be required to scan their Membership cards upon entry and exit to all Members’ areas, including the Micky Stewart Members’ Pavilion. Members are advised to always keep their Membership card with them.
This will be now implemented across all Surrey home fixtures to ensure that Members are offered the very best experience.
No match-day parking is available at, or in the vicinity, of the ground and we advise all fans to use public transport.
By National Rail
The Kia Oval is located just a six-minute walk from Vauxhall station, served by South Western Railway trains coming in and out of Waterloo.
By London Underground
Vauxhall Underground station is on the Victoria line, with services every few minutes, and just a six-minute walk from the JM Finn Stand End of the ground.
Oval and Kennington Underground stations are both on the Northern line and just a few minutes from the Pavilion End of the ground.
Route numbers 36, 185 and 436 stop outside the ground and the following buses stop within a five-minute walk of The Kia Oval: 3, 59, 109, 133, 159, 333. For more information, and to plan your journey to The Kia Oval via the London Underground, click here.
FOOD AND DRINK
A wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase around the ground with bars available, including from one of four Fever-Tree Bars. Alcohol free, Vegan and Gluten Free drinks are available from most concourse bars around the ground. A full concessions map is available on The Kia Oval App. Water fountains are also located around the ground or, alternatively, staff at any bar will be able to give you tap water for free.
There are a range of hot and cold food will available from various concessions around the ground, including Pizza & Co, Deep Blue Fish and Chips, Gamekeeper Burgers and Kennington Tandoori. As well as this, KERB are back at The Kia Oval this summer and will be serving up a delicious variety of street food and craft beer to satisfy your cravings pre or post match. Come hungry! The Kerb Food Village can be found at the Vauxhall End of the Ground. Fans are welcome to bring their own food into the ground.
Please note that The Kia Oval is a cashless venue and only card payment will be taken.
As this is a Vitality Blast fixture, supporters are NOT permitted to bring their own alcohol, metal cutlery or glass into the ground.
KIA HIGH CATCH
The Kia High Catch is the interval entertainment at The Kia Oval. Five tennis balls will be fired off the top floor of the JM Finn Stand and the participant, down on the outfield, will win a prize for every catch they make!
Kia are excited to be encouraging more young people to enter the competition. Therefore, every entry will need to include 1x Adult and 1x Child, with several entries having the opportunity to participate during the innings break.
Enter the Kia High Catch! Sign up for the chance to compete in the Kia High Catch during the innings break on the iconic Kia Oval Pitch. To enter, you will need a pair of one adult and one child under the age of 18. Click here to enter the competition.
The Kia Oval uses what3words to help fans and visitors find precise locations at the venue, such as gates, ticket office, Club Shop and other key locations. what3words works by assigning every 3m square a unique combination of three words: a what3words address.
We have added some popular locations here for The Kia Oval – find each location by clicking on the link or entering the corresponding 3-word address into the free what3words app:
- Ticket Office:///match.trial.deals
- The Match-Day Store:///case.option.digit
- Micky Stewart Members’ Pavilion Entrance:///vets.pops.shows
- JM Finn Stand Reception:///raves.opra.wished
- Match Day Entrances:
- Hobbs Gate: ///belts.views.hears
- Alec Stewart Gate: ///blame.hers.lodge
- New Gate (Hospitality entrance): ///grows.wants.canny
- Media & Debenture Entrance:///mops.wicked.meal
- Oval Tube Station: ///calm.filled.fans
- Kennington Tube Station: ///bounty.trunk.soda
- Vauxhall Tube Station: ///pink.figure.branch
- Vauxhall Overground Station: ///flap.tulip.hello
For more information on how to use what3words, please click here.
As we are constantly striving to improve our standards, facilities and attitudes accordingly, we have launched a non-visible disability wristband. This optional wristband will enable fans with a non-visible disability to easily identify themselves to Club staff on match-day, should they need any assistance, without having to give an explanation or the nature of their disability. Staff can then support the individual in the appropriate way.
If you require a wristband, please collect it from Pavilion Reception upon arrival or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be posted to you ahead of the match.
Fans attending with accessible needs can view our access guide here.
First aid services are provided on-site at every match day at The Kia Oval. If you require first aid assistance whilst at the ground, please contact your nearest steward or go to one of our first aid centres located behind Block A of the JM Finn Stand and between Entrance 32 and 33 of the Bedser Stand.
Toilets are located all around the perimeter of the ground, with disabled and baby-changing facilities located behind Blocks 1, 13 and 19 of the JM Finn Stand.
Changing Places accessible toilets are located under the Galadari Stand, next to the Club Shop.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING?
The International Cricket Council (ICC) has implemented a ban on the importation of alcohol, glass containers and metal cans. Following close consultation with the Police and Health and Safety advisors, alcohol will not be permitted on Vitality Blast match days.
We stand against discrimination in all its forms and are committed to ensuring that cricket is a game for everyone. If you have experienced or witnessed discrimination you can report it either direct to the Club at email@example.com and/or through the ECB’s website: https://www.ecb.co.uk/reporting-discrimination. Any reports will then be triaged by the ECB and investigated by the relevant cricket organisation.
All incidents on a match day can be reported via The Kia Oval App.
All of our match day FAQs can be found here.